Show off your Pedalboard!!

• Thread starter Sustainamaniac
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Space1999

Reaction score
Moonbase Alpha: drifting in space on the moon
So now I have my original dream setup that I designed about 6 years ago complete.

My main pedal board goes into my Boss Next-one Artist (with a Celestion The Cream speaker) - through my Radial Tonebone and the B out goes to my JC-40 with a pedal board I like to call “The Trough” (it’s all Pigtronix LOL) into the FX loop of the JC-40.

So I have my main guitar sound going to both amps only the JC-40 is set to be mostly a stereo Rotary amp or motion amp with extended delay and a looper.

So I can set a loop up on the JC-40 and switch back to the Boss amp and play against that amp. Or both can play the same sound with the JC-40 running the Rototron or the Tremvelope into another seperate delay.

IMG_1380-2.jpeg IMG_1381.jpeg IMG_1382.jpeg

Pat

Raiyn

Reaction score
I haven't done an update in a while, so here are the builds I've done since last time.
20211001_000430.jpg
20210930_234752.jpg
A "Rams head" Big Muff clone with the requisite mod options of a tone bypass and EQ switch.

1636139034673.jpg
1636138956903.jpg
A harmonic tremolo based on the circuit found in some early 60's Fender amps. I love this pedal.

1640801983039.jpg
1640801991020.jpg
A Boss DM-2 clone. I've since replaced the ribbon cable to the power jack with separate wires because the one I used was crap. So much for style points. :laugh2:

My most recent build:
1642278047818.jpg
There isn't much to show on the visible section of the circuit board, the fun stuff is mounted to the knob side of the board. Instead, I'll just share the demo vid that attracted me in the first place.

Sinnerski

Reaction score
Got a pedalboard or just an assortment of pedals? Show them off!

Here's a quick photo of my current board:

0F7FE429-6EB9-45FC-B283-F21B156ECE7F_zpscapdaame.jpg

I probably need to see about getting some better photos... :D
Nice clean board! Interesting order.

Steve Pinder

Reaction score
2EF132F5-FD15-4DA2-900F-5D5C5E4C1B30.jpeg
Signal chain: Guitar > Behringer tuner > TC Electronic Spark booster > TS Mini > OCD V2 > Mooer Blues Crab > DS1 > Little Big Muff > Mooer Buffer > Neo Clone chorus > Behringer EQ > JHS 3 Series delay > Donner Golden Tremolo > Marine Layer Reverb > Joyo AB switcher > amps.

The board changes regularly as I am a bit of a drive pedal junkie and quite fickle. Drive pedals currently taking a rest are:
Boss BD2 Blues Driver,
Joyo Taichi - Zen Drive/ Dumble (ish);
Mooer Dark Secret - Rat clone;
Joyo US Dream - Suhr Riot clone;
Caline Clear Sky - Timmy type pedal
Joyo AC Tone;
Mosky B Box - BB Pre-amp clone.

Cheers

Steve

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
I love it when someone gets a Behringer pedal that as good or better than a Boss, EHX, MXR or boutique pedal ....

It as funny as telling a tight wad, that there is a Nickle on the corner .... of a round room !!!! 😆

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
I love it when someone gets a Behringer pedal that as good or better than a Boss, EHX, MXR or boutique pedal ....

It as funny as telling a tight wad, that there is a Nickle on the corner .... of a round room !!!! 😆

Oh, you should see some of those conversations people have re: Klon clones vs. the real thing!!!

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
View attachment 15345
Aforementioned new furball, occupying aforementioned workspace, being scritched by SWMBO.

He was a stray, nicknamed Gruyere by one of the neighbors, we changed the spelling to Groo as in Sergio Aragonés' "Groo The Wanderer"
View attachment 15346

Which was a comic I enjoyed as a kid. Seemed fitting for a battle hardened stray.

My wife and Daughters love taking in stray 🐈 ..... gotta love'em.

One negative, I can't get any fuzzy amp cabs .... those things tend to be a favorite scratching post for cats 🐱👌 !!!!

Raiyn

Reaction score
I'm considering a revamp. I haven't quite crossed that bridge yet.
The revamp is a-coming folks. The new amp has me wanting to swap in my new / built stuff.
My wife and Daughters love taking in stray 🐈 ..... gotta love'em.

One negative, I can't get any fuzzy amp cabs .... those things tend to be a favorite scratching post for cats 🐱👌 !!!!
I'm usually the one actually bringing them in. Groo finally came indoors hours before a Hurricane came through last July. SWMBO was hemming and hawing about it so I put my foot down. Booger still likes her way better than me, and I'm the guy who made it so he had a roof over his pumpkin head.

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
From right to left ....
The first thing my guitar plugs into is a Decibel Eleven Loop Expander ( not picture ) ; loop #1 with a Behringer AM 100, # 2 EHX Ravish pedal, #3 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster, #4 Arion Hot Watt 2 . The D 11 has a class A buffer.

Then it goes into a Digitech RP-12, ( not pictured ) a BBE Stomp Sonic Pedal, the a Digjtech RP-1 and finally to a Mosky Pure Buffer .

The top controller is Digitech Control One to control a Digitech 2112 SGS.

I hope this picture is better . 😒

IMG_20220211_121056.jpg

Space1999

Reaction score
Moonbase Alpha: drifting in space on the moon
From right to left ....
The first thing my guitar plugs into is a Decibel Eleven Loop Expander ( not picture ) ; loop #1 with a Behringer AM 100, # 2 EHX Ravish pedal, #3 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster, #4 Arion Hot Watt 2 . The D 11 has a class A buffer.

Then it goes into a Digitech RP-12, ( not pictured ) a BBE Stomp Sonic Pedal, the a Digjtech RP-1 and finally to a Mosky Pure Buffer .

The top controller is Digitech Control One to control a Digitech 2112 SGS.

I hope this picture is better . 😒

View attachment 17701
Wow! You have some pretty esoteric pedals in your collection :dude:

You have a lot of cool enhancer pedals. Seymour Duncan pickup booster… I had no idea! Sounds cool.

I’ve always liked BBE ‘s stuff. Very nice sonic enhancers. Built like a tank.

Rock on AJ!

Pat

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
Thanks Space 1999 🤘 !!!!

I treat every in coming signals into the main signal path, with a BBE Sonic Maximizer and noise reduction units , plus I have Ebtech Hum Eliminators between the units in my rack.

The Decibel Eleven Loop Expander has a Class A buffer and I have a Mosky Pure Buffer as the last thing in my pedalboard.

I have studio quality sound in a live setting.

Last edited:

Latest posts