Show off your Pedalboard!!

• Thread starter Sustainamaniac
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
Got a pedalboard or just an assortment of pedals? Show them off!

Here's a quick photo of my current board:

0F7FE429-6EB9-45FC-B283-F21B156ECE7F_zpscapdaame.jpg

I probably need to see about getting some better photos... :D
I've seen / heard the Dano Eq perform miracles on distortion pedal.
It's like a miracle cure for tone deficient distortion, overdrive and fuzz pedals .

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
that's a lot of patches available between those units! Or is one set backup only??
The RP-1 has 75 user slots, the RP-12 has 128 and the CONTROL ONE board controls 128 on the 2112 SGS.
I use various combinations between the threes processors, plus I have a Decibel Eleven Loop Expander to add foot pedals with MIDI Control.
Just like old Tube Screamers, old Univox Univibes or old Rat Pedals , those old multi effects boards still deliver the goods, live . 👍
Foxy, the cat, aways watches over my board keeping the kittens away from the board .
👍🐈

IGRocker

Reaction score
The RP-1 has 75 user slots, the RP-12 has 128 and the CONTROL ONE board controls 128 on the 2112 SGS.
I use various combinations between the threes processors, plus I have a Decibel Eleven Loop Expander to add foot pedals with MIDI Control.
Just like old Tube Screamers, old Univox Univibes or old Rat Pedals , those old multi effects boards still deliver the goods, live . 👍
Foxy, the cat, aways watches over my board keeping the kittens away from the board .
👍🐈
And I thought I was crazy with my Boss GT-6! Also, we have similar tastes in music!

Space1999

Reaction score
Moonbase Alpha: drifting in space on the moon
Updating my pedalboard, used it on last night's gig.
The Acoustic Similator was flawless on Can't Kill Rock n Roll, Diary Of A Madman , The Unforgiven or Fade To Black.
During our break a couple of guitarists check out my set up, they thought I had more modern gear like a Helix or Kemper . 🤣

View attachment 18777View attachment 18778
Man AJ that is something else. How do you know which pedals do what? I would be lost! :)

Pat

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
Man AJ that is something else. How do you know which pedals do what? I would be lost! :)

Pat

Each patch has a different name and number.
I have the RP-12 as the main controller to control my RP-1, Decibel 11 Loop Expander, a 12 band parametric Eq and the Digitech 2112 SGS .
The RP-12 has 25 banks of 5 effect patches ( effects blocks) , same with the RP-1 and my 2112 has 25 banks of different amp simulation and harmonizers in different keys. With RP-12 and 2112 SGS, I can have three part guitar harmonies, my fretted note will be in the right of the mix with the harmonized 3rd on the left and if I hit a switch, the fretted note is the middle, while a harmonized 3rd is on the left and the lower 5th is on the right of the mix .
The Decidel Eleven Loop Expander adds MIDI control over foot pedals that I have to add an Acoustic simulator or a Sitar simulator.

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score

Pat
I just used the RP-12 to be the MIDI controller over the RP-1, the Decibel Eleven Loop Expander with a few foot pedals, a 12 band parametric Eq and 2112 rack processor.
Since it took hours to get it to sound right and configure the MIDI set up, I can't forget or get lost .

Dudemeister

Reaction score
Well, this is my latest pedal board. I used to have discrete pedals, still have some, I still have a Zoom G3X, and a G5, but this one is damn cool and convenient, and since I'm not a really discriminating connoisseur of fine tones, this works just fine for me.

Zoom G11.jpg

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
Well, this is my latest pedal board. I used to have discrete pedals, still have some, I still have a Zoom G3X, and a G5, but this one is damn cool and convenient, and since I'm not a really discriminating connoisseur of fine tones, this works just fine for me.

View attachment 25837

Zoom has always been top notch.
That company doesn't have its waaaay over due respect.

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
Here is the latest incarnation of my pedal board with two new J Rockett pedals, the Archer Clean and the Airchild Six Sixty.

View attachment 25705

Pat
Holy Moly, that's one hell of a Anolog Pedal set up !!!!
You and Raiyn , sometimes make me regret going all MIDI !!!!
My set up is cumbersome and complex, but your guys set ups make want to build a analog pedal board !!!!

Space1999

Reaction score
Moonbase Alpha: drifting in space on the moon
Holy Moly, that's one hell of a Anolog Pedal set up !!!!
You and Raiyn , sometimes make me regret going all MIDI !!!!
My set up is cumbersome and complex, but your guys set ups make want to build an analog pedal board !!!!
Thanks AJ! I probably have gone through at least 30 pedals to get to the ones I have now.

I have tore down and rebuilt this board at least 6 times from scratch since about 2016.

I like the hands on learning of how different pedals react to each other.

I’m this time we live in now guitar pedals are of such high quality, even the less expensive ones.

So the risk of buying a disappointing pedal has dramatically dropped from the early age of pedals in the 70’s and 80’s.

I have a circle of friends who I share pedals with and we all support each other in that never ending quest for tone.

It’s a great time to be alive and play guitar! 😊

Pat

Latest posts