Show your Epiphones

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

monoKrome

Reaction score
These are my current Epi's.
I've owned a few others over the years; a Dot Cherry, LP Custom in black, an acoustic, an Epi mandolin...
Hard to find a bad one. I've rescued a couple from neglectful owners, and without a lot of work had them like new again. The build quality is generally excellent, and with some minor upgrades they can be very gig worthy. My '59 LP IBG is an absolute beast... I'd put it up against any Gibson.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240727_070556_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20240727_070556_Photo Editor.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 8

syco

Reaction score
I've owned a few others over the years; a Dot Cherry, LP Custom in black, an acoustic, an Epi mandolin...
Hard to find a bad one. I've rescued a couple from neglectful owners, and without a lot of work had them like new again. The build quality is generally excellent, and with some minor upgrades they can be very gig worthy. My '59 LP IBG is an absolute beast... I'd put it up against any Gibson.
Nice looking group ! Welcome !!

cirex

Reaction score
Very nice!

cirex

Reaction score
I changed PU frame meanwhile. I ordered polished chrome and black.
Polished chrome looked really outstanding, sadly they did not fit and I do not find any with right hole distance.
Anyway, black one look also very good, much better than the origin, for me.

Attachments

• 20240727_215308.jpg
    20240727_215308.jpg
    598.8 KB · Views: 11

shanstu

Reaction score
You all got some nice guitars. I'm totally new to this but 1st guitar June 2nd in July. Once that bug gets u all I want to do is go get another guitar. But something different. How does this happen I can't even play that well only been couple months . But it is a blast.

cirex

Reaction score
I had just one guitar for more than 20 years... and last year I bought another, ST style. That's enough for me... with both guitars I can play the music I want to play.
For a beginner, it doesn't matter which guitar you have as long as it's playable. Focus on practicing.

BGood

Reaction score
New member here! My Epi Les Pauls:

Early 2000s Standard (“Ace ‘75”)
1989 Standard
Traditional Pro III (Tom Scholz look)
Ace Frehley Budokan (#31 of 1000)
Special w/ P90 pups
Not pictured: Tommy Thayer Electric Blue

View attachment 26870
Bienvenue !

Nice stable you got there, pretty eclectic. That '89 top looks great. The Trad Pro III, does it have a beefy neck ? Nice find with the Budokan.

About the Special, what year is it, mid 90's ? I had a '95 DC. I liked it but wasn't on top of things to fully appreciate what I had. Have you had a chance to compare it to the recent IBG one ?

Latest posts