Show your Epiphones

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Raiyn

Reaction score
I have a project suggestion for you...

42f963e7-325c-4457-8a0a-80a9944ae3e2-jpeg.7888
Tempting.

Stuart

Reaction score
Great pics Stu. Looks like a happy family to me. My two favorites are the basses and I don't even play bass!
Thanks Mike... Arthur & Chester bring such different voices to the basement... I'm really lucky to have scored them both :D

Last edited:

King B

Reaction score
Thanks for the clear pictures. The lighting is great and several different angles. Any captions on the, Nighthawk is it?

Stuart

Reaction score
Any captions on the, Nighthawk is it?

Thanks King B... That’s ‘The Vulture’, a ‘99 €pi MIK (Samick) Nighthawk that came into my possession with a broken neck... After much exasperating research on how to resolve that, often calling on the wealth of knowledge of many who now reside here, it was our very own moderator @Paruwi who uttered the fateful words “it’s because they’re fenderish” that set the course for this very fun geet’s ‘scavenger’ transformation... Acquiring an Allparts vintage maple ‘baseball bat’ Tele neck with Gotoh Kluson tuners and a Tusq nut, the classic Tele mod of a Jaguar bridge into a Bigsby B5 trem &, finally, a full Plek saw this cool little hotrod become possibly the most ‘fenderish’ €pi of all times, thus earning it’s custom Made in Mexico signature decal :rofl:

99F69DC5-1AC8-478B-B141-1FD95D1F1D27.jpeg

Last edited:

Archtop67

Reaction score
hey everyone
My 2 Epis, T+ & Bonamassa Goldtop...just as much Les Paul as a guitar can be! Love both of them, will never let them go!
View media item 38

wow last post 2 years ago? lol Im new here and I feel alone! lol anyway, I am ( off and on now) a violin and guitar luthier-not by trade anymore just some commission restores and so on...) Ive had an epi gold top limited edition with black back from 2006 ... looks a lot like the banamassa but i bought it second hand from a shop and the heck was broken from the neck.. no biggy I meant to fix a long time ago but was off to other things... now im doing the repair and freshening up the electronics with a full set of ProBuckers ... since the back is black painted it will be a nice repair and probably better than original.. anyway cant wait to play it! glue is setting while we speak! I added the wilkerson roller bridge looks a lot like gibson posts which is a nice feature, and Ill use black plastic guards similar in look to bonamannas guitars... they look really nice! i think I read they have the real gibson burtbuckers in them?? mine will have coil splitting and all the newer features since 2016 as that is the electronics I purchased... ... IMG_1614.jpegIMG_1612.jpeg

Fullmoon 1971

Reaction score
The picture of my P-93 Custom Rivera vanished here she is with sisters

2002 Sheraton II (bigsby modified), 2016 Riviera Custom P-93 (bigsby arm changed to Duane eddy version since picture taken), 2013 Sheraton"1962" 50th Anniversary Ltd Edition.

and the latest 2 beauties.
2007 Dot & 2001 Dot (with samick bridge changed to standard 52mm in stead of 49.5mm it had fitted)

Last edited:

elephantrider

Reaction score
can't do the sg's or the tele's.

thanks for the compliments on my sb. been rocking that
guitar for a few years, it's never let me down.

King B

Reaction score
can't do the sg's or the tele's.

thanks for the compliments on my sb. been rocking that
guitar for a few years, it's never let me down.
It's funny how it goes. I had no taste for a LP when I first started to play. Seemed like everyone had 6 or 8 of them. I built this Grizzly Tele for my grandson and then bought a used Epi SG for myself. I used the body as a template for this Hillbilly Hollr Body. Then I got a LP and everything got all funky and you know....tmp_21364-WP_20180429_16_50_37_Pro1613920988.jpg tmp_21364-20180703_095622~22075935458.jpg

Supersonic

Reaction score
My '62 reissue....

I can't remember if I asked you this before or not, but what did you do with the gold hardware that was on it or is that the one that was already changed to nickle/chrome when you got it?

Latest posts