Show your Epiphones

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stilwel

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we can't edit old posts (why is that anyway?). Many of my previous posts were ruined by Photobucket/Tinypic.

Here's a re-post of my old '95 Peerless Riviera with Gibson P94 pickups and a Bigsby B7.
KMA01wm.jpg

Px1NkvY.jpg

Last edited:

Supersonic

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we can't edit old posts (why is that anyway?). Many of my previous posts were ruined by Photobucket/Tinypic.

Here's a re-post of my old '95 Peerless Riviera with Gibson P94 pickups and a Bigsby B7.
KMA01wm.jpg

Px1NkvY.jpg

That Riviera is gorgeous.

stilwel

Reaction score
That Riviera is gorgeous.

Yeah, it photographed really well onstage.
That was one I had maybe 8 year ago. Sold it after I bought an ES-345, which I regretted immediately as I never really bonded with the 345.
Sold the 345 and picked up another '95 Riviera. :)

This one came already modified with Gibson '57 Classic pickups, Bigsby B7 and the upgraded tuners.
I think all I did on this one was install a black 335 style guard and the black Epi truss rod cover.

3auh03r.png

Last edited:

Z Roberts

Reaction score
I just bought this Epiphone Chet Atkins SST Custom a couple of weeks ago and I'm totally in love with it. I'm a 50-something bass player who's occasionally dabbled in guitar and I'm now doing more of it because guitar is more fun when playing alone and between Covid and not getting to know any musicians since moving to Boston I don't really have much opportunity for jamming.
ChetAtkinsSST.jpg

Latest posts