Show your Other Guitars

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho-79

Reaction score
1-2-FE-SQ-Strat-Duo.jpg

the Strat-Duo

Those are wicked cool. Did you get those modded or something?

Benniator

Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind trying one of the 50’s models. That said, my wallet argues that statement

Guitar Center (I know, I know) was running 48 months no interest when I bought mine. Made it easier to swallow.

Thank you. It looks way better in person. There's a nice transparent 3D flame that I can't seem to capture very well on my iPhone. It dances in the light. This is sort of closer to what it looks like.

DiFAwpI.jpg

IGRocker

Reaction score
Guitar Center (I know, I know) was running 48 months no interest when I bought mine. Made it easier to swallow.

Thank you. It looks way better in person. There's a nice transparent 3D flame that I can't seem to capture very well on my iPhone. It dances in the light. This is sort of closer to what it looks like.

DiFAwpI.jpg

I’ve actually done that on two pieces of gear, but I’ve hit my wall and I’m paying all of my debt off. That’s said, it doesn’t make it any less of a sharp axe!

TOM MAIER

Reaction score
headlessAlder-front-clr2.jpg headlessAlder-back-clr2.jpg Just checking in and showing off my current creation. Here is my Home Depot Orange Headless Wonder:). It has 7-way switching available with the push-pull pot. Alder body and the neck was chopped off to accommodate my milled combo aluminum and chrome neck cap. Strat middle pup and two Lollar Gold Foils. I absolutely love Lollar GF's! The Strat pup actually tames the Lollars in various switch positions so I now have plenty of tones to keep me happy!! The guitar can growl or purr depending on which one of the 7 speeds you shift into:):)!!!

John

Reaction score
View attachment 10217 View attachment 10218 Just checking in and showing off my current creation. Here is my Home Depot Orange Headless Wonder:). It has 7-way switching available with the push-pull pot. Alder body and the neck was chopped off to accommodate my milled combo aluminum and chrome neck cap. Strat middle pup and two Lollar Gold Foils. I absolutely love Lollar GF's! The Strat pup actually tames the Lollars in various switch positions so I now have plenty of tones to keep me happy!! The guitar can growl or purr depending on which one of the 7 speeds you shift into:):)!!!
Looks like a fun guitar to play.

BlackSG91

Reaction score
A 1996 MIM Fender Strat in Candy Apple Red. It will be getting 2 Seymour Duncan pick ups in the neck & bridge position. The fret board is being scalloped. This guitar will receive Schaller strap locks, a bone or GraphTech nut. And also a series/parallel switch for the bridge pick up.

;>)/

Latest posts