Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’

• Thread starter RTH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RTH

Reaction score
TEXAS — A woman states that a “family of Bigfoot” creatures she believes to be living around her property recently “had a baby”.

Brenda, who didn’t disclose her exact location, said that the group of bipeds have been living in the area since 1994.

“We didn’t know what was going on until just a few years ago. At first, we found the house that they were living in. My husband and I didn’t know what it was, and he kind of joked at me about it… at that time we didn’t realize it was a Bigfoot. Since then, our property had a fire, it burned down, so we moved a mile and a half from where we knew they were into another house. Little did we know that we were just coming into a family of them,” she told Coast to Coast guest host Dave Schrader late Friday in an open-line phone call made to the nightly radio show.

The woman and her husband, who claim not to be scared of the alleged creatures, said they put out a bucket of food regularly in order to feed them. Additionally, Brenda explained, the animals appear to be communicating with each other in a language she “doesn’t understand”

http://cryptozoologynews.com/texas-woman-bigfoot-family-lives-around-us-just-baby/

Sounds plausible. :rolleyes:

I certainly have an all-encompassing fascination with the supernatural, or would that be "cryptonatural"? But this is kind of silly.

Thoughts?

RTH

Reaction score
Oh, make no mistake, they claim to have gotten pics of the bigfoots (bigfeet?), but of course there are none in the article.

Digger

Reaction score
Yawn~

Better check the ingredients of those cookies she and her family have been eating I think.

RTH

Reaction score
Yeah, a big hollowbody. I hear bigfoot likes jazz. Maybe a Gorilla amp too.

RTH

Reaction score
I feel that if Les Stroud cant find Bigfoot, no one can. Did anyone watch the Survivorman: Bigfoot episodes? Kind of interesting in general, but ultimately a huge letdown. I expected no less. :D

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
he can't be in Texas, he's here in Germany

bigfoot_wald.jpg

RTH

Reaction score
Yeah, that dude really gets around. I hear-tell they can teleport and turn invisible.

cybermgk

Reaction score
Oh, make no mistake, they claim to have gotten pics of the bigfoots (bigfeet?), but of course there are none in the article.
And yet they haven't offered them up for the large bounty for definitive proof of a Bigfoot. Odd.

jim adams

Reaction score
probably just a bunch of back country rednecks that dont realize the neighbors think they are all bigfoot...LOL

eS.G.

Reaction score
No--- a bunch of back country rednecks shooting for their 15 minutes of fame more like it. ;)
We have em in North Alabama big surprise?! They where "hunting" them on a Nat. Geo program shoot last time I was up at the Talladega Nat. Forest.

Latest posts