Im confused, are u talking about my guitar

Hi,
welcome here @ €piTalk
:wave:

The guitar looks legit, judging by the pics,
though it is strange that there is no serial#
it could be kind of a special run like my DR200CE was

mine was a special run for thomann.de - that explains the T-serial# to me

Thank you so much :), yea the other guitar have a sticker similar to ur pic, guess it fell off.

Please pardon my ignorance:facepalm: , may I know what's a special run means?

Some more pic for u spot any abnormalities, I first thought the sphere thingy tht holds the string shud be black and also the outline of the side wood shud be black. It is just a variety I assume?

Khai

Reaction score
A series of guitars specially made for a certain dealer

Is tht a good thing or a bad thing ?

Still legit right?

Thank you so much for answering my questions. This is a great community

IGRocker

Reaction score
Im

Im confused, are u talking about my guitar

Thank you so much :), yea the other guitar have a sticker similar to ur pic, guess it fell off.

Please pardon my ignorance:facepalm: , may I know what's a special run means?

Some more pic for u spot any abnormalities, I first thought the sphere thingy tht holds the string shud be black and also the outline of the side wood shud be black. It is just a variety I assume?

A factory 2nd is a guitar that was deemed to have a flaw that doesn't affect playability. Usually something cosmetic, like a scratch. In this case it's probably the tuner being all funny angled. They're usually sold as new guitars but at a decent discount. Nice guitar!

kevin s

Reaction score
He sent me the serial #
EE070100250

Last edited by a moderator:

Khai

Reaction score
A factory 2nd is a guitar that was deemed to have a flaw that doesn't affect playability. Usually something cosmetic, like a scratch. In this case it's probably the tuner being all funny angled. They're usually sold as new guitars but at a decent discount. Nice guitar!

Hey thank you for taking time to inspect my guitar.

It was sold in accordance to market price :frown:, a bit higher actually. Guess I paid high for something that is supposed to be cheaper.

As long as it is legit, that's enough to comfort me down, however I notice something a bit different regarding my guitar when compared to any other Dr-100 that I searched over the net so far.
Please take a look at the pics. Normal or actually not legit?

Attachments

• Guitar Comparison hq.jpg
    Guitar Comparison hq.jpg
    612.1 KB · Views: 7

IGRocker

Reaction score
Hey thank you for taking time to inspect my guitar.

It was sold in accordance to market price :frown:, a bit higher actually. Guess I paid high for something that is supposed to be cheaper.

As long as it is legit, that's enough to comfort me down, however I notice something a bit different regarding my guitar when compared to any other Dr-100 that I searched over the net so far.
Please take a look at the pics. Normal or actually not legit?

The string pegs are easily changed. They come out when you do string changes and someone probably replaced them. The body binding could just be specific to certain years and not others? That's my guess.

Ramaglia375

Reaction score
Assessment needed.
As always, your opinions are appreciated. I am new to this but the 9 digit serial number seems a digit short.
Thanks
Randy

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
There's nothing short.....:D

I=factorycode
04=year
10=month