Vintage or modern? Wha do you prefer?

• Vintage

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Modern

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
Many consider me a " Shedder" .... But sometimes, I burn out on doing 8 fingered tapping, picking 128th notes or doing fast legato lines.

Sometimes, I'll pull out my acoustic, go back to basics, play a traditional Strat and work on Blues ( SRV, Hendrix, Trower ) or get my Classical guitar and work on the works of Sor, Aguado, Bach or Segovia.

I love modern tones, but the Classic tones of vintage guitar are just so seductive to my musical senses.

grinwer

Reaction score
Don't like comment? Why reply? Go by.
How can it be without you. )))
This was not a comment, this is trolling.
AJ6stringsting wrote - this is a comment. You and Jeffytune are trolling. You have nothing else to do?
Yes, I do not like your clown end-to-end trolling. You go by.

Last edited:

grinwer

Reaction score
Exactly.

This is a thread from 6 years ago, the thread died. The original poster liked my comment for crying out loud.
If anyone can claim trolling it's @IGRocker.
Grow up and get a sense of humor, or just "go by".
You definitely need to fart every thread. You are a troll.
Talk to a troll? Not.
:io:

Last edited:

Raiyn

Reaction score
Edited (by me) to take the temperature down

It's an old thread from 2015 that someone out of the blue decided to respond to. Usually people don't respond to threads that have been "dead" for years hence the "Zombie Thread" joke. This is a common response in at least English speaking internet forums and is intended as a friendly reminder to check the date on the thread to which you're responding. Threads naturally "die". This generally happens when people lose interest, the original poster leaves the forum, or some combination of events. We don't force people to search topics to find information because things change in the real world.

Last edited:

grinwer

Reaction score
I have contributed to this forum far more than you have jokes and all. You seem to have a need to whine or be contradictory every chance you can get especially if someone tells you you're wrong.

Lighten the **** up!
The thread died? Do not write. Where am I wrong?
Post 10 more posts in this thread that you think are dead. Instead of walking by. Then tell me you're not a troll. )

Last edited:

IGRocker

Reaction score
Exactly.

This is a thread from 6 years ago, the thread died. The original poster liked my comment for crying out loud.
If anyone can claim trolling it's @IGRocker.
Grow up and get a sense of humor, or just "go by".

Oof. Don’t pull me into this, I was here the day after the site opened and helped contribute a ton to the site in the early days. I may joke now and then lately, but you’ve been confrontational since you’ve joined.

Keep on ruining this forum with stupidity............

Maybe it is time to leave

I may have to agree. It’s gone downhill since it’s grown in the last year or so. Same with MLP.

Biddlin

Reaction score
images

OK, this is scary! I thought I was the troll. The world has gone mad!
Seriously, guys if ya can't be civil, be brief and let it go.

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
But truly how MODERN are these instruments when ...............THIS was around ---what 30 + years ago??? So is the guitar vintage? Modern? Modern Vintage or Vintage Modern??? I need a beer.

Many years ago, I seen him play at a County Fair, he could really play great Chet Atkins style of playing .... he blew me and everyone away .... full of 😮 surprises !!!!

Latest posts