Wanted Slash Chibson Snakepit Guitar Will Pay $$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
Dude you are talking out of term, I'm a recording artist and a session player brother... I've owned more prestigious guitars in my life than a lot of other people so don't give me a sermon, just keep it real.

Like I said there is a nice Gibson Slash Snakepit model your more than welcome to purchase that for that kind of money. I have a real Slash model Les Paul. So get off my case bud.

I'm not trying to be rude, but your coming at me the wrong! Without knowing the situation.20211125_130040_resized.jpg 20211125_130113_resized.jpg 20211125_130133_resized.jpg

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
BTW Is doesn't matter because I play like Hendrix. Know what you're talking about before speaking... I'm a Lefty.

Davis Sharp

Reaction score
I'm a Les Paul player through and through I would never by an ESP. :io:

I don't get it. If you so much into quality, why do you want a Chibson?

But let's face it the guitar community still purchase's these guitar despite your arguments.

That's one thing we can agree on. The "guitar community" also sands off Squier Logos and puts on Fender waterslides to deceive buyers. If you belong to the part of the community that condones counterfeit, then so be it. But no amount of font coloring is going to convince us of the legitimacy of your quest.

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
What legitimacy? It's a personal preference. Gibson used pearl dot inlay's in their Les Paul's in 1998-1999. These also had the 60's slim taper neck design verses the chunky 50's neck.

I shouldn't be telling you guys this, your experts on Epi's and Gibson's Right? Again my friends if you can afford a real Gibson Les Paul snakepit be my guest... I'm not knocking you for spending an outrageous amount of money on this piece, not me. TOO RICH FOR MY BLOOD...

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
I don't condone anything, I live in reality within my means bud. Like I said have at for a 1,0000.00 grand.

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
Your argument is invalid, you can't afford it and I can't afford so you go to the next best thing because you want one. That's the point!!! No harm no foul. Are we done with this conversion? because it's old. No disrespect..

Darkness

Reaction score
Gibson used pearl dot inlay's in their Les Paul's in 1998-1999. These also had the 60's slim taper neck design verses the chunky 50's neck.
Sure I've seen dots on a few Les Paul, but not on the snake pit version. I'm no expert on them though, they're too ornate for my taste and to be frank, they're tacky.

Again my friends if you can afford a real Gibson Les Paul snakepit be my guest... I'm not knocking you for spending an outrageous amount of money on this piece, not me. TOO RICH FOR MY BLOOD...
You said you own a real one, so are you just here to troll or not?

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a replica" that's it" if you have one for sale I'm interested. The one in the pic you see is the one I own that is a Gibson Les Paul with snakepit top no inlays. Thanks

The Convert

Reaction score
Dude you are talking out of term, I'm a recording artist and a session player brother... I've owned more prestigious guitars in my life than a lot of other people so don't give me a sermon, just keep it real.

Like I said there is a nice Gibson Slash Snakepit model your more than welcome to purchase that for that kind of money. I have a real Slash model Les Paul. So get off my case bud.

I'm not trying to be rude, but your coming at me the wrong! Without knowing the situation.View attachment 16232 View attachment 16233 View attachment 16234

Where to begin…?

You haven’t and can’t defend trying to purchase an illegal instrument. I’ve given you several opportunities. No explanations of how this isn’t illegal or supporting an industry that hurts legitimate builders and buyers. (Check out trogly’s video on the snakepit scam and tell me it’s not hurting decent people.)

Oh, you are a recording artist? So am I and every 15 year old with Reaper and YouTube. You’re a session player? So was I when I was 20. Not a big brag.

Oh, you’ve owned (past-tense) “prestigious” guitars? Wow I’m impressed at your ability to purchase things. (BTW there is nothing prestigious about a signature guitar really, and certainly not about a knock off). But maybe you bought Clapton’s The Fool SG or Gilmour’s black Strat. THOSE would be prestigious.

I’m sure there’s a ton that’s made up here, but I’m not sure if the presentation or reality is more sad.

I’m out. Enjoy trying to defraud people.

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
Dude, you're a sad example of a tech or avid guitar player whatever your call yourself and even that's compliment. Is it Austin that your referring too?

You have way to much time on your hands brother. Shouldn't you be out repairing some ESP or Epiphone guitar. Your embarrassing yourself, go harass somebody else.

Your interested in me, not interested in you and your talents whatsoever my friend. I guess continue to live in your fantasy world and please spare these people your ridiculous acquisitions about me. Just hear in peace without characters like you that judge

You should be questioning your credibility not mine brother.

The Convert

Reaction score
Epilogue:

I guess continue to live in your fantasy world and please spare these people your ridiculous acquisitions about me.

Spare these people? Look at this thread. NOBODY has liked ANYTHING you've posted. Some people seem to agree with me. Reality check yourself, big boy.

Dude, you're a sad example of a tech or avid guitar player whatever your call yourself and even that's compliment.

There has been zero discussion about my playing or career. Your comment is unsupported.

Shouldn't you be out repairing some ESP or Epiphone guitar.

That is real work. I've known dozens of luthiers and techs over the decades. I'd never shame them (or be ashamed myself) for making an inexpensive instrument playable. Ironically, you express arrogance and disrespect while you troll for illegal cheap knockoff guitars.

You have way to much time on your hands brother.

I agree. Between being disabled and the pandemic, I do wind up with a lot of time on my hands. That was maybe the only supportable thing you've written, although you couldn't have known.

... or avid guitar player whatever your call yourself and even that's compliment... You have way to much time on your hands... Your embarrassing yourself, go harass somebody else...Your interested in me, not interested in you ... Just hear in peace...You should be questioning your credibility not mine brother.

Normally I refrain, but because this has been consistently so bad:

... or avid guitar player, or whatever your call yourself and even that's a compliment... You have way too much time on your hands... You're embarrassing yourself; go harass somebody else...You're interested in me, but I'm not interested in you ... Just here in peace...You should be questioning your credibility, not mine brother.

I lived and worked in Germany in the 1990s. I know it's hard to be perfect with limited exposure and practice with a new language. So I sympathize. Unless you are a native English speaker, in which case, SMH. It's the Internet and I let some things slide all the time, but this is a crazy storm of Ich-kann-kein-Englisch.

not mine brother.

I am not your brother. Unless you are Hulk Hogan, I suggest you lose that. Just friendly advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts