Wanted Slash Chibson Snakepit Guitar Will Pay $$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Convert

Reaction score
We don't even know if this guy is actually who he says he is. Perhaps he should take a picture with today's newspaper.

I agree, except…Who on EARTH would pretend to be THAT guy? It’s like pretending to be Lil Wayne or whichever Jonas brother melted down on stage with a Tele. Ya all three are TOTALLY legit guitarists, well except the other two actually had successes.

The Convert

Reaction score
Anything else from the peanut gallery? You're right that's all it amounts to is entertainment. Stop taking this forum job so seriously. I'm not here to criticize anyone or analyze somebody's intentions. Just trying to keep it moving professionally.

ARE YOU NOT AMUSED?

There is nothing professional about this space.

As for “criticiszing” or “analyzing”, none is necessary. If someone approaches me and says he wants to buy cocaine, there is no mystery or subtext.

But if it helps, yes I used my wizard-like powers to deduce that you want to buy an illegally produced and sold guitar. Wow. Totally like magic.

how do I do it!

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
At the end of the day everybody's getting what they want and they're happy. I think Gibson and Epiphone has already hurt the US economy and the consumer by manufacturing sub par product and gear and charging ridiculous price's. But "that's just my opinion" the quality control went out the window many moons ago...

I don't own any Gibsons at the moment and haven't for many years but you couldn't be more wrong about Epiphone quality. It may be "your opinion" but all here would oppose you on that and we own or have owned hundreds of them.

All you're doing here is rationalizing your desire to own an counterfeit guitar which is of course you're right and while Gibson and Epiphone are still contributing to the US economy a counterfeit Chibson is not. That isn't even debatable.

But what puzzles me is quite obviously no one here has the guitar you're looking for and no one just trolling the site seems to have contacted you willing to sell you theirs. So why are you still posting and keeping this thread alive when it has not met your objective and all you've been doing is rationalizing your right to buy one?

You have that right so do it. Or have one built in China for you. You surely don't need our permission for that yet you're still hanging around pushing a point of view most others disagree with. What's the point?

Darkness

Reaction score
What other guitars do you have? Now I'm curious.

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
It's called innovation my friend... You guys are shot out! You're taking this forum way to seriously. I thought you guys play guitars ESP's and Epiphone's and part of the forum police job. All you guys do all day is get on a forum and talk trash.

I envy that I wish I could do that all day...

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
I owned many guitars in my time. My main guitar is 1999 Gibson Les Paul and I have a 1983 lefty Fender Statocaster Elite with the lace sensor fender pickups. I have a Left handed 1978 Left Handed Gibson Les Paul Custom, I have a 1988 Lefty Gibson Les Paul Custom to name a few. I also have a right handed 1980 Dean Cadillac.

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
I'm confused your the only people talking on this site. Where's all your followers that agree with these threads?

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
And who argues with other people on a guitar forum. You guys have way too much time on your hands....

Raiyn

Reaction score
This is still going?
I agree, except…Who on EARTH would pretend to be THAT guy?
True. I doubt Gene even knows the guy who this guy claims to be.

I mean counterfeit trafficking is one thing, but pretending to be a hanger on?

You folks remember the guy from a couple years back that said he was helping produce an animated film based on the ubiquitous (and personally reviled) modern Christmas earworm "All I Want for Christmas" ? That dude looks a lot more credible now. At least he wasn't trying to buy fraudulent goods.

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
I’m guessing you’re used to not getting paid.

sure we can......:lol:
ArtisanEnglish.jp-as-phony-as-a-three-dollar-bill-e1542876985610.png

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
Nobody here is a "dump" supporter.... One of the greatest drummers of all time QuestLove. I figured this forum needs a little diversity....20180207_200609.jpg

The Convert

Reaction score
Since your so interested...

You sad creature. Don't you see that the more you try to convince us, the more you fail, except in proving how desperate you are to be validated.

The reason your jibes and insults don't land here is that these people are content in who they are.

So let me be the first to say: Wow. You have a couple of photos with some famous people. Like any music fan. A whole photo with KISS when you were a kid. Nothing more recent?

Let's put it this way: Today, do any of those people actually know your name and do you have their phone numbers? If not, then you aren't significant to them.

Honestly, I don't exactly know where poser ends and delusion begins, but you have raised the question.

Oh, and google is incapable of drawing any official connection between you and Gibson, so nice fake card.

The Convert

Reaction score
Weird Al that's a throwback!

Um, you mean 5-time Grammy Award winning Weird Al who last won a Grammy in 2019, and whose last album "Mandatory Fun" was number 1 on the US Billboard 200 (and the US Comedy charts, of course)? Or whose video for the single "Tacky" had 12.8 million views in the first week? That "throwback" character?

Yeah...what an out-of-nowhere reference!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts