Wanted Slash Chibson Snakepit Guitar Will Pay $$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davis Sharp

Reaction score

So you photoshopped your home pose onto a neutral background and pretend that it's promotional material from Gibson. That's pretty sad, just like how you give a glowing review to your own VHS tape on Amazon. Come on man!

dsc-0227_orig.jpg

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
It's called innovation my friend... You guys are shot out! You're taking this forum way to seriously. I thought you guys play guitars ESP's and Epiphone's and part of the forum police job. All you guys do all day is get on a forum and talk trash.

I envy that I wish I could do that all day...

Once you can easily afford to buy a "REAL" Gibson yourself you can....:rofl:

Keefoman

Reaction score
I could make a business-card with myself sporting a Gibson and make it look like I'm a Gibson endorsee, but that wouldn't be right... or true, so I won't.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
So you photoshopped your home pose onto a neutral background and pretend that it's promotional material from Gibson. That's pretty sad, just like how you give a glowing review to your own VHS tape on Amazon. Come on man!

dsc-0227_orig.jpg

Oops, Happy learned how to putt. Phony is as phony does. Buh bye.

The Convert

Reaction score

dsc-0227_orig.jpg

Amazing catch, Davis!

Further, what is written on that headstok in the bottom right corner? Looks to me like it's a Gibson cut headstock shape, but instead of "Gibson" it starts "Gre" I think? Yet another fake.

And a SS Peavey amp, but a couple of LP customs? Don't get me wrong, Peavey's made some good stuff, but he took a pic and he's a KISS fanatic. Where's the Marshall?

Anyways, it looks consistent. A fake guitar and a fake musician!

The Convert

Reaction score
I'm getting a little uncomfortable with this again. I mean, it's like knocking a 5-yr old of his bike over and over; it's only fun for so long... ;-)

But seriously, this dude might be kinda slow or something.

I feel dirty. I think I'm calling it for myself. We'll see if it takes.

Raiyn

Reaction score
So let me be the first to say: Wow. You have a couple of photos with some famous people. Like any music fan. A whole photo with KISS when you were a kid. Nothing more recent?
So...to recap: He's given up on trying to buy illegal goods and is now trying to convince us that he's relevant by showing old photos and crap anyone can make in Photoshop.
That about cover it?

5xa0l2.jpg

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
"Greco"? If so it's a lawsuit era guitar.

A lawsuit which came to absolutely nothing as Ibanez had already changed the headstock design. This was the ONLY lawsuit with any merit. Gibson have threatened, huffed and puffed but been thrown out of court twice in Japan; the only small win was that they were awarded protection for the Les Paul brand and script. Out with Tokai Les Paul Reborn - in with Love Rock.

Raiyn

Reaction score
A lawsuit which came to absolutely nothing as Ibanez had already changed the headstock design. This was the ONLY lawsuit with any merit. Gibson have threatened, huffed and puffed but been thrown out of court twice in Japan; the only small win was that they were awarded protection for the Les Paul brand and script. Out with Tokai Les Paul Reborn - in with Love Rock.
You're missing the point.
I was indicating that they were of that era. I said nothing of the disposition of any of the cases, nor is that information relevant at this time.

Let's not conflate settled legal matters with the kind of back-alley fraud o.p. wants to endeavor in.

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
Same group of guys WTF, :facepalm: the forum police there watching you from their Award winning Epiphone forum. What's your secret for being so successful with your site? The media wants to know..

Get ready the four horsemen are about release a new album... I don't bro that pic of Jack Nicholas "it's not that type of party".

How in the world are you ever going to be a rock group without your real names for instance you got The Covert, Davis, Soulman which is the only cool one and some dip shit I can't even pronounce with some not so manly pics, then this guy is talking about swirling crap. Then you got some dude thinking he's Ace's brother or Tommy Thayers relative no offense bro. Not for nuthing at least I used my real name and number.

If you really have something say to like 2PAC said "I'm Not Hard To Find". I made this font big so you can read because some are slower than others... Watch what you say about that community they might not take kind to those words..

But of course we all know that's not going to happen. Some individuals like to hide behind forums.

What's the formula? I would like to capitalize on your forum's success story. From what I gather i see no one posting any comments other than the four horsemen you have one cool band-mate so we will leave him out of the thread.

And for the finally is going to be? WE ARE ALL WAITING AND ANTICIPATING THE WHOLE 4 OR 5 PEOPLE THAT visit your forum ACTUALLY CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

Raiyn

Reaction score
Oh look, he's copping 2Pac cred - just like he's been doing his* whole life. What a jabrone.

*Or at least the guy he's pretending to be.

It might be better to feed the troll no more,

we had some fun for 5 pages

let him talk to himself

View attachment 16261
Awww, we haven't had anyone this dumb since the Mime. At least the Mime didn't try to traffic counterfeit goods or pretend to be some guy riding on the coat tails of legitimate talents.

The truly sad bit is that he's so worried about being taken seriously that it's the most important thing to him. He hasn't realized the fact he's never going to get his illegal guitar from anyone here - because nobody here is stupid enough to publicly commit a Federal crime.

I'm putting "Crackyaveli" over here on ignore. I've had my fun, and now it's just pathetic watching him scramble for relevance.

Last edited:

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
What legitimate talent? some shirt birds BS thread. I really don't like saying negative things about people... But someone needs to tell it how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts