What Are You Listening To Currently ?

• Thread starter syco
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Otto99

Reaction score
Dude, take a breath now and again. We can’t watch all these at one sitting!

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awesome song. Always makes me think of Taxi Driver.

The songs of so many of the great songwriters I enjoy are often quite autobiographical too. It often very easy to hear their pain or the joys emerge in the lyrics of a song they're written. Van Morrison is another whose songs evoke similar images. Townes Van Zandt is another as is Lyle Lovett and also Guy Clark.

Last edited:

Lancpudn

Reaction score
I'm still rooted in the past & have been enjoying these guys from the Netherlands called the Analogues, They recreate the Beatles songs to the finest point even buying the original sound equipment from the 1960's.
They have the full monty of strings & horns too.
These Beatles songs from the White album or Abbey road were never ever performed live by them back in the day. I would love to go & see them when they tour the UK but their shows sell out within minutes

Last edited:

Whitefang

Reaction score
It is difficult for me to answer this question as "currently" i'm not listening to anything. But if "currently" means within a certain span of time with now being within that span, I'd have to say(and I hope I didn't post this earlier, but my memory being what it is...) I've been wearing out this CD my daughter put together for me for a Christmas gift as the LP from '71 has never been reissued on CD and has long been a favorite of mine. I'll post a favorite track... ;)

Whitefang

Latest posts