What Are You Listening To Currently ?

• Thread starter syco
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don E.

Reaction score
Awesome stuff. their new stuff sounds killer too. It's so funny watching the Meet Your Maker music video cause it makes them look so much younger.

Hahaha how did you know about them?
I saw Trogly's review of the signature bass and checked out some of their videos. I guess they've broken up, and they're pretty hit or miss for me. But the songs I love by them I REALLY love. Perfect power pop, with more hooks than a Bass Pro Shop.

Last edited:

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
I saw Trogly's review of the signature bass and checked out some of their videos. I guess they've broken up, and they're pretty hit or miss for me. But the songs I love by them I REALLY love. Perfect power pop, with more hooks than a Bass Pro Shop.

The first one is actually a collab with the singer from a voice actress band (basically voice actresses that had some musical background were gathered to form a band for this media mix project called "Bang Dream"). If you like that type of sound, they do a lot of that too. If you have time, maybe try the band Trident too!

Raiyn

Reaction score
The first one is actually a collab with the singer from a voice actress band (basically voice actresses that had some musical background were gathered to form a band for this media mix project called "Bang Dream"). If you like that type of sound, they do a lot of that too. If you have time, maybe try the band Trident too!
The first one sounds like the opening credits of a Shonen Jump series. :cheers:

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
Just recently I discovered those guys and haven't looked them up individually. All have impressive backgrounds and were part of bands I like, like Mr Big. Will dig deeper. Thanks for pointing him out.
The thing with Richie though, is that his later stuff tends to sound all the same. My favorites of his include:

1) Poison - Native Tongue album - this is one of those studio magic things. You'll never hear Poison play at this level ever again despite them obviously having the ability to do so.
2) Motherhead's Family Reunion
3) Forty Deuce (more of an alternarock thing - but it's a good change in style for him - maybe a bit too edgy tho)

BGood

Reaction score
The thing with Richie though, is that his later stuff tends to sound all the same. My favorites of his include:

1) Poison - Native Tongue album - this is one of those studio magic things. You'll never hear Poison play at this level ever again despite them obviously having the ability to do so.
2) Motherhead's Family Reunion
3) Forty Deuce (more of an alternarock thing - but it's a good change in style for him - maybe a bit too edgy tho)
Thanks

Charles Carter

Reaction score

Thanks for posting that ... you saved me looking them up.
Last week a bass player at work suggested I have a listen to these guys but I've got to say they're not really my cup of tea.

This is more my thing... plus I get to see Dennis Chambers live here in March along with Peter Erskin and Greg Bissonett.
Yep I used to be a drummer... lol

Latest posts