What Epi guitar is 'on top' of your 'must have list'

ChoKo

Reaction score
I have a '99 Samick Joe Pass. I recently swapped the stock pick ups out for Duncan APH 2's. She sounds swell

I had one from the Samick factory too. A gold top. Hard to find now. I wish I'd never got rid of it. I'm not a huge Jazz guy but I loved that guitar for when I used to play at church. One of my biggest guitar regrets. :(

Eddie

Reaction score
The two guitars I've been using most lately are a PRS-SE 22 and Epiphone LPC. Honestly, I like the Epi a lot better. Something's not connecting with the PRS-SE.

I have a few other guitars which I want to move. Together they should equate to about $700. I want to use that money on the best guitar I can afford. Maybe put another $700 into it and get something special. No more low end or mid level guitars for now. I have enough. They're just not sitting with me right. I want something top of the line.

Shadow Explorer

Reaction score
I burnt all my cards with the 7strings, I will have a lot of time ahead to enjoy them,
therefore I find it unlikely to buy another guitar.
I do plan to make one(or more), so that will come next. after that and with some wishful thinking, 7string p90s for one of them.

NoBucks

Reaction score
This: Les Paul Custom Silverburst. There's one at our local GC and I suppose I oughta just get it over with and put some cash down on it. ;)
LesPaulCustom_SB_Splash.jpg

Latest posts