What's The Last Concert You Went To?

• Thread starter Supersonic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eS.G.

Reaction score
Oh it was totally worth it. My brother and I bought 3 IPAs a piece before we went to our seats. There's an expression down here, "there are no bad seats in the Ryman".
There can however be BAD IPAs lol

BlackSG91

Reaction score
My last concert were the Doodlebops. They are amazing and musically talented. They are like a mix between KISS and Led Zeppelin. I was starstruck after the concert. One of these days they will make into the Rock 'n' Roll hall of fame...guaranteed!

Brever

Reaction score
I went to the Choctaw Resort in OK on the 6th and saw Peter Frampton and Lynyrd Skynyrd. Excellent venue, excellent show. Rickie Medlocke with LS kicked ass with an Explorer most of the night :cool:.

Davis Sharp

Reaction score
Well, since you've revived this thread, The Brian Setzer Orchestra, November 26 in Washington DC. It was their "Santa's Rockin" tour. I'm not a big fan of Xmas music, but he threw in enough Stray Cats and non-seasonal Rockabilly to keep my happy. It was the first rock concert for my two sons (ages 15 and 13) and they had a great time.

Raiyn

Reaction score
Let's see, The Pretty Reckless last November, Igor & The Red Elvises, back in March followed by Combichrist a couple weeks later. Upcoming we have Suicide Commando, VNV Nation, Igor and The Red Elvises in October, Front Line Assembly in November, and we'll hit a Reverend Horton Heat show come December. Last year we also saw Lita Ford, and The Reverend Horton Heat on their last swing through the area.

NoBucks

Reaction score
We went to Seether two weeks ago in Sioux Falls. Pretty good show, but the lights were a bit obnoxious, to the point that all you could see were silhouettes of the band.

We see Chevelle two weeks before that and visually and audibly it was a much better show. You could see the band and the music was much clearer.

Next up, In This Moment, Flogging Molly, and Stone Sour, all on different dates.

Davis Sharp

Reaction score
Boston with Joan Jett and the Blackhearts on July 30. I like them both, but quite a difference between straightforward rock (JJ) and intricately arranged and effected rock (Boston). A few months ago, I got an e-mail offer for $9 tickets (not a typo, n-i-n-e dollars). So I bought 4 tickets for the family and over-priced tour T-shirts for both acts.

Raiyn

Reaction score
Just a tip, get SongKick. Plug in bands you like and places you're willing to go and they'll notify you when bands are coming through.

SWMBO hasn't decided yet, but we might go see The Psychedelic Furs in September.

It's nice having Cats In Lieu Of Kids. :D

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Geez! it's been so long since I've been to a concert, The Mid 90's I think it was, Manchester M.E.N. arena UK to see Deep Purple, Peter Frampton & Thunder on the same bill. Frampton absolutely Rocked the place. :cool:

I stopped going to concerts after that because of the Rip off ticket situation, the prices were just getting ridiculously expensive and I said that's it, I haven't been to one since.

Latest posts