Which SG Should I Get Next?

• Thread starter ChoKo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Which SG Should I Get Next?

• Gibson SG Special T (Satin Ebony)

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Epiphone G-400 (Ebony)

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Epiphone G-400 (Worn Brown)

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Epiphone Tony Iommi Signature

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

ChoKo

Reaction score
Congratulation Choko, It looks eminence I like Tony Iommi and this Signature guitar is a looker and the pickups sound brilliant you have just got to take off the tops of your fingers now :D

Haha. I think I'll pass. :D

BlackSG91

Reaction score
Same for me , Gibson SG Special are affordable and incredible guitars

My guitar is a Gibson '91 SG Special with ebony fret board. When I bought it back in the day I chose it over a black SG Standard because of the ebony FB. The guitar plays and feels great and they are worth checking out online like eBay or your local pawn shop.

;>)/

Silver Buck

Reaction score
My 2004 SG Special S. Duncan '59 SH-1 loaded , I love it

sg_fad19.jpg

Fullmoon 1971

Reaction score
A bit Late to the game:facepalm: but here's my SG collection.
2009 Epiphone G-310 & 2011 Epiphone SG Junior

The G-310 has been completely revamped, 50's wiring & a pair of Wilkinson WVC Humbuckers.
The SG Junior has been rewired and has a Gibson 490T humbucker.

A little something for the fans of black (sabbath) guitars.
2011 Epiphone SG Junior & 2012 Gibson SG 50's Tribute

The SG Junior has been completely upgraded, 50's wiring, custom position markers, etched steel TRC & Tony Iommi humbucker installed.
The Gibson 50's Tribute is completely stock other than a custom TRC. This guitar is fantastic for tony's earlier stuff (First album was recorded using a strat then a SG special and his John Birch & Jaydee guitars both featured pickups that were closer to p90's than humbuckers).

Tony's original John Birch modified SG with Simplux neck pickup and re-housed P90 in bridge

John birch guitars currenctly do reproductions of their early pickups and I can't decide if I should get a set of their Simplux p90 sized pickups or not.
Black

Chrome

Latest posts