Any Strat players??

• Thread starter El Cid
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

El Cid

Reaction score
I was wondering if we have any Strat players as members yet.

I have a Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster. Love it. All singles. Epis are always at the heart of me but this Strat puts a smile on my face when I play it.

I will get a pic up here shortly

RTH

Reaction score
Does an Epiphone strat count? Its been converted to a single humbucker wired straight to the input jack, also has a Floyd Rose and locknut.

RTH

Reaction score
This is the only pic I have of it at the moment. I guess it will have to do.
full

RTH

Reaction score
Thank you, El Cid! Its a humble collection, but I love them. The Epiphone strat is my go-to guitar. If I could warm up to the Fender neck radius, I would certainly own some. I had a Squier Standard and really liked the sound of it, but the neck...we just didnt get along.

El Cid

Reaction score
It definitely takes me a bit to switch between necks. Like the Bonamassa neck to the Tribute Plus.

The reason I got the Fender is because my dad got the same one but his has the humbucker. Once I played his I fell in love. Took me ages to save enough to get mine (and a little ebay selling)

RTH

Reaction score
I find the Strat body shape to be very comfortable. I want to like them soooo bad!

TheQuijano

Reaction score
My Mexican Strat was my first electric in 1994. It has always been my go-to guitar. I love my Epiphone and Gibsons but my Fender will be timeless. I also use a Fender P-bass. I am working on building up my arsenal of 6 strings and have been shooting for Epi and Gibs lately. They seem to be a healthier supply of lefties in a moderate price point. I'd REALLY love a Squire level Jazzmaster, alas none are to be had.
I have always appreciated the humbuckers of my Les Paul, but I just can't leave my Single Coils in my Strat for long.

Razz

Reaction score
I recently picked up this Squier Strat Deluxe at a pawnshop, previous owner replaced stock pups with lace hot golds and replaced headstock logo with Fender. Looks feels and sounds great! Having difficulty uploading pics at the moment

Latest posts