Best Worst Films

• Thread starter Stuart
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Supersonic

Reaction score
That one looks even more amateurish than Black Sheep Mike!

Oh come on now Dig, Black Sheep isn't thaaaaat bad. Chris Farley has a few good moments in it. It's not that great of a movie though I admit. It's like they tried to remake Tommy Boy but with a worse plot and script.

texred

Reaction score
Yep. When he was free. Before Yoko.
Sorry. Responded to posted song, not the one to which you are referring. That was a whole choreographed thing. That's Courtney Cox you're drooling on. It was all a setup to get her career started. I was bummed, but oh well, great song and dance.

Oh come on now Dig, Black Sheep isn't thaaaaat bad. Chris Farley has a few good moments in it. It's not that great of a movie though I admit. It's like they tried to remake Tommy Boy but with a worse plot and script.
Maybe it was practice ! I like/liked Chris Farley. And Tommy Boy was cool.

Now I'm gonna have to put laptop back in bed to watch ya'lls silly movies. Thanks. I was getting tired of reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digger

Reaction score
Sorry Mike I only watched a couple of minutes of it, no sound but that (I thought) was enough to allow my comment. Terrible acting!

I thunk that’s the good thing about Mars Attacks, full of top class actors!

Stuart

Reaction score
Now hold the phone here, This is not the "Best damn film ever made", it is the worst, this sir is one of the finest blues films ever done.
It was done for Canadian TV, and it was a last minute add on that Stevie was in town. Albert knew Stevie as "Little Stevie" from the Days in Austin.

Two Blues ledge's, one up and coming, and one at the sunset of his carrier playing and having a grand old time.
Yeppers... but if it wasn’t for bad luck, us ‘61ers wouldn’t have no luck at all ;)

Here’s an absolute shocker travel documentary from down here...

Last edited:

Tweed26

Reaction score
Agreed. I can't understand how they can be up to #4 or #5 (or whichever it is), though. This would be the kind of stuff you'd see at a drive-in, 40-50 years ago. Also, any of the Tremors movies, after the first one.

Raiyn

Reaction score
Sure do. And I think I have one of those little TVs that have one built-in out in the shed somewhere too.
After the RCA croaked, we went to a Magnavox DVR / DVD recorder and never looked back. Most of the stuff I want to watch anymore I record on the PC I set up as a giant DVR with 6TB of space.

texred

Reaction score

the trailers don't it justice. Trust me, B connoisseur.

I don't mean anything racist by this-it was a damn funny movie with Martin Mull by the name of "The History of White People in America".
The movie is actually attacking suburbanites.

This was my maiden voyage to the genre, and still great.

Thanks ya'll for giving the many things I have forgotten to laugh about !!

Somebody forgot to put up "Reefer Madness"

Raiyn

Reaction score
Flying friggin' motorcycles

At least now we know where they got the idea for the Oppressor in GTA 5. :rolleyes:
1498068807_ScreenPegOppV600c.jpg

Latest posts