How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IGRocker

Reaction score
We hit 75f today! There was a beautiful sunset too. I wish I had a camera out for a better picture but an iPhone pic will have to do!
image_zpsi28sn8yr.jpg

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
Close to 75f here yesterday, got a lot of things taken care of outside. Today, 51f with 25mph winds:facepalm:
Welcome to the spring roller coaster:rofl:

Dun Ringill

Reaction score
How'd it go? Went fishing a couple days ago. Was 70 here that day. Got some bass.

Digger

Reaction score
Hot again here bugger it! Slept on the sheets last night, and almost put the fan on!

32 C and thunderstorms later.

Digger

Reaction score
21C and it's been a nice yet overcast day. Clouds are building to the west and we could have a storm later??

Hot yesterday and again we slept on the sheets with the ceiling fan going! Tonight should be a bit cooler.

Digger

Reaction score
It's about 8 degrees C here ATM at 7.02 but we're heading for a top of 22C which will do me fine thanks as I can do some work without getting too hot.

IGRocker

Reaction score
It's about 58 degrees right now with a slight breeze... Plus it's Friday night and I have nothing going on. I'm grabbing some bait and a pole!! :D

Alty

Reaction score
Beautiful clear blue sky all day but still cold in the air....

Digger

Reaction score
I went out at about 0645 to let Bella off the chain and after being tied up all night I like to run her around a bit (and me) before I bring her inside otherwise she just goes nuts!

It was cool and only about 8 degrees C but fortunately the exercise warmed us both up. It was beautiful out there and the sun was casting an orange glow behind our trees as it struggled to pull itself out of bed. There was mist rising above our dam, and the kookaburras were starting to tell the world "Watch out, we're getting out of bed too!".

The whole scene was beautiful and it's good to be alive!

Max predicted today is 27 C.

IGRocker

Reaction score
We got snow. A lot of the stuff. F$&@ it all... There's about 8 more inches plus some freezing rain after that. There about 4-5 inches right now :facepalm:
image_zpsxbowzeap.jpg

IGRocker

Reaction score
It's STILL snowing. The old trusty yard stick is reading about 14-15 inches farther down in the yard, away from the house and tree/bushes.
image_zpsa3e3msko.jpg

My poor truck!!
image_zpsm8rhp6aw.jpg

Latest posts