How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Reaction score
It was an awful, hot night here last night! Sheets over us too hot, kick 'em off and too cold! We both have heavy colds and are probably a bit feverish.

We have a party here Sunday and rainy forecast from tonight so I have to mow the lawns today and it's gonna be 29C. Then I'm going to lie on the couch and catch up on sleep I didn't get last night.

IGRocker

Reaction score
Beautiful. Just abso-freaking-lutely beautiful here right now. Sunny and almost 70 with a hint of a breeze. Perfect weather to run a 5k!!
image_zpssulp40ma.jpg

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
Very nice day today, mid 60s, & a light breeze, lota sunshine.
More of the same tomorrow. got some things wrapped up today, so tomorrow, it looks like I'll be able to FINALLY get some work done on the sg project:naughty:

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
We had a beautiful sunny day here....
10-15°C let you feel the coming spring alot more than lately
:wave:

Digger

Reaction score
Currently around 6C outside and foggy but when it all clears we are in for beautiful Autumn day of 24 C.

Going to a BBQ tonight in the bush so hope it's not too chilly, or at least that the fire is roaring!

Alty

Reaction score
50/50 today, started off wet then the Sun tried to get through and not as chilly in the evening just lately.

Digger

Reaction score
22C today and maybe up to 5mm of rain?

Thank goodness the BBQ is under a pergola as we are having lunch for a dozen people here today.

We were out in the bush with good friends last night enjoying a camp oven cooked meal, and of course a few quiet drinks, when in a cloudless sky we watched an eclipse of the moon and saw it blood red for a while.

Great night!

IGRocker

Reaction score
Feels like summer here! Slight breeze feels great. I pulled out the Firebird and cruised 40 miles round trip to Easter at my uncle and aunt's place

Digger

Reaction score
Total crap here!

Raining all night and a big low pressure system stalled right above us. Could be raining for a few days now.

Top today will be a cool 17 C and we might just light the heater for the first time this season. See how we go?

Alty

Reaction score
Beautiful today and yesterday, clear skies all day, you know it will change for the weekend....

Digger

Reaction score
Chuckle....being retired I want it nice during the week! Don't care about weekends at all.

21 C here today and we are taking granddaughter and her friend down by the water to play mini golf. That will no doubt be followed by fish & chips on the beach.

It's all go at school holidays!

Oh yeah, 21C forecast her today and cold outside @7.06 am.

IGRocker

Reaction score
Been raining since Tuesday and thunder storming yesterday and today. I'm glad to see some rain though!! The roads will be free and clear of salt and gravel once it all dries up :D

Also, it's officially storm season now!

Latest posts