How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dun Ringill

Reaction score
You could put a story together about the fishing couldn't you? I loose fishing stories....Grin~

Maybe I will start and 'Official 2015 fishing' thread after my next fishing trip. That way we can have them all in one place!

Digger

Reaction score
Maybe I will start and 'Official 2015 fishing' thread after my next fishing trip. That way we can have them all in one place!

Sounds alright to me!

I hope to get out again tomorrow morning if the wind allows me.

Today is just 19 C and it was warm but overcast when I took my dog out at 6.30 am.

Caddy

Reaction score
I'm sure not complaining about shoveling snow today. Like I told me wife today, you won't hear me complain about this, I'll save the complaints for those 90 degree days we'll get this summer. Choice between 20 degrees and 90 degrees? I'll take 20 any day.

IGRocker

Reaction score
And to that I say, you don't have to shovel in 90 degree weather! :lol: You can sit in the house in the A/C!

Digger

Reaction score

BGood

Reaction score
I am a painter and have (had) an art gallery there (Îles de la Madeleine). I still own the building, but I abandoned the business. Tourist season is too short. I now have other people sell my stuff.

Here's my web site : http://jeangaudet.ca

Digger

Reaction score
And a very fine painter you are BG! I Really like your work.

Though not an artist myself I am surrounded by art folk and the world of art here in our small city of 12,000. My wife took up art years ago and of late is running the local art society. We have a major art show running around the start of May and there is a lot of work being done right now towards that. Most of our friends are artists, or art teachers and I am interested in art and have been since school.

I take my hat off to you and admire your talent.

BGood

Reaction score
Thanks Digger. Been at it since I was ... 5 maybe.
I wish I played like I paint.

Digger

Reaction score
We are expecting a lovely Autumn day of 22 degrees C here and it was cool when I let the dog off this morning, say 6 or 7 degrees. The mist rolling down our valley and over the dam was pretty and the clear blue sky above tells the story of what is to come. today.

IGRocker

Reaction score
We broke freezing level today... I sure do miss the 75 degree day we had a week ago! Should have mid 60s starting Wednesday though :fingersx:

Darth-Paul

Reaction score
Windy, cool, and still fairly light here

Nothing as extreme as some of you chaps

Digger

Reaction score
So 26C today but the mornings and evenings are decidedly cool! Next month we will need heating and I'll be back to cutting up trees to feed our two wood fires!I have two work seasons here, grass & wood!

I vowed I'd only do hard stuff like firewood up until 70 and that's only 12 months away now. However mum lives on the property with us and turns 92 this year. She has cancer so how long she has got is unknown....the longer the better as far as we are concerned but there is no way I'm selling up while she is alive, as she loves it here.

Latest posts