How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Reaction score
Sunny today... dark tonight.

That's unusual?

It gets dark here every night!!! Grin~

30C here today and a beautiful day I'd imagine. That's about 90F.

Mrs Dig has just left taking my Mum up the line for radiation treatment and so it's me and the dawg for the next couple of days.

jtcnj

Reaction score
50F and thunderstorms last evening. Calling for substantial snow on Sunday....

And remember: if you dont like the weather where you are....
MOVE!!
(compliments of the hippy-dippy weatherman aka George Carlin)

Digger

Reaction score
So, wet and cool here today. 21C or 72F approx and 90% chance of showers.

Still needed the ceiling fan on over the bed to sleep though as it's been very humid.

Digger

Reaction score
Yesterday was atrocious! 100KPH winds and driving rain. I haven't been around to look as it was too dangerous under trees to check for stuff that has fallen in those winds yesterday, but hopefully nothing has come down on a fenceline or I will have lots of hard stuff to do today!!

Like Winter here today currently 11C or 52F and our maximum is a low 19C or 68F. Showers expected!

I actually slept with the doona over me last night (well mostly)

Digger

Reaction score
Yesterday Saturday was another taste of things to come and I was forced to actually put some warm clothes on!!! Almost turned the heater on at one stage.....shock/horror!!!

Not much better today @ 20 max or about 70F and a high probability of some showers.

It's dark these mornings now until about 7am and similarly getting dark about 7 pm of an evening. Daylight savings ends here on 3rd April.

Digger

Reaction score
26C or 82F approx. here today. We managed to cook outside and stay out last night despite a cool breeze but time is running out for night BBQ's with daylight savings ending on 3rd April. Sniff~

Digger

Reaction score
Max of 22C or 74F here today and I think I heard some rain on the roof but it's too dark still to confirm. All good though as I did a lot of weed poisoning yesterday and the rain will set it off nicely thank you.

Managed another BBQ last night and stayed out until dark enjoying some low blues and a nice conversation.

Not much opportunity now for evening BBQ's as daylight saving ends on the 3rd April. Sigh~

ZeroGravity

Reaction score
Late winter storm, 3-4 inches of snow, followed by a 1/2 inch freezing rain, supposed to be turning to rain later.

Digger

Reaction score
22C and overcast (74f)

It's 0435 and I'nm up early to go on an offshore fishing charter!!

Fish for tea??

Latest posts