How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Reaction score
A very cool 62f right now. I'm having a coffee and blueberry waffle in my yard, thinking it's a great time to thin out the cluster of banana trees. Mosquitos don't fly so much in this fog.

Inside my house the wife is sleeping, along with my two dogs and one tortoise who parked by the fridge. My living room has the noise of two snoring nephews from Norway, they're not going to wake until noon. They've been here for a month and refuse to adopt a normal sleep pattern.

One of them has been excited to play my guitars every night, and plays well past 3am, at a reasonable volume. At home he has a budget classical acoustic, with nylon strings and sky-high action. He has decided his favorite in my collection is the Les Paul blackback, a fine choice indeed. He still doesn't know it but he will be taking that home to Norway, along with a tuner, a case, maybe a looper, a pair of headphones and one of those Vox amplugs. He's 15, he will have to do some work and earn money for an amp, which gives me the upper hand.

The other twin? Well, his only interest at the moment is taking an endless number of selfies and sharing them on Snapchat. An odd behavior in my opinion but I see he has a list of 50-some friends doing the same thing at all times, so what do I know?

Coffee is about gone. Time to get started before the sun wakes up and brings a humid 85f upon me.

View attachment 26894

Nice story about your life thank you.
I'd love to be able to grow bananas but we are too far south.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
It's 10:00 am and already 82°. Looking for a high of 94°. Yesterday we hit 98° so it'll be a few degrees cooler but not enough to notice. More A/C today.

Digger

Reaction score
It’s a bit nippy here as the sun rises! Just 1.3C. Nice blue sky though!

Our maximum is expected t be 17C here today, so a nice one!

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
We actually hit 97° yesterday so hotter than forecast. Winds have shifted to the NW so today should be much cooler with some possibility of rain. We can still use some.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
It's a cloudy day with sunny intervals and some light rain later this evening. The rubbish temps & low light levels continue with a high of 17C, August is supposed to be a hot month but the crappy Summer has been bloody pants.

efh1uUxl.png

Last edited:

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
89° w/30% RH on it's way to 96° by late afternoon and possibly some rain again. We had a mini hurricane last night. Nothing like last weeks but still a good blow with some driving rain. Lots of lightning too.

Equalphone

Reaction score
Temps this week moderating to 85F to 90F but humidity still running 95% most days.

Thunderstorms from mild to batten-down-the-hatches in the afternoons on an unknown and relatively unpredictable until an hour before schedule.

Latest posts