Show your Epiphones

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NoBucks

Reaction score
My stable of Les Pauls has changed a little bit in the last couple of months so I thought I'd post an updated photo.

The White LP Special II and the Sunburst LP100 have gone, but the Anarchist and the Punisher have remained, and I added the Sunburst LP Standard and the Black LP Trad Pro, neither of which have names yet.

The two Specials are fun to play because they're stripped down and sound very raw and rude. They're very comfortable to play and are just feel good in my hands.

I'm still getting comfortable with the fancy guitars. They both have a great sound but I'm still learning what they can do and how to use them, but they're here to stay.

stable.jpg

Gary g

Reaction score
Hi everyone, here is my epiphone collection so far, this is my tribute + in midnight sapphire, I plan on leaving this as is, she plays and sounds lovely.IMG_20170423_213710.jpg

Gary g

Reaction score
Next up is my koa, my first epiphone and probably my favourite looking one, strings are set a bit high for me as she sits, so, shes going to get stripped and rebuilt with all black hardware instead of gold.IMG_20170416_151815.jpg

Garry Nathan

Reaction score
And finally my wildkat.View attachment 4115
Snap I have the exact guitar, I chose chrome because I thought it could be more durable than gold finish.This is my favourite guitar, I am a massive fan of P90s, love a Bigsby , semi hollowed bodied for practice, toggle switch for effect, nice set up with master volume and a Great price, the only quibble might be no double cutaway but overall fantastic, my favourite production lined guitar.

Latest posts