Show your Epiphones

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pflug

Reaction score
I'm still away at work but had my wife open the box and take quick phone pics of the new Honeyburst PTP waiting for me at home
035_zpskzvxq81h.jpg

JT1031

Reaction score
These are my two Epi LPs. I also have an Epi Masterbilt acoustic but I didn't want to go get it out of the case haha.

photo.JPG

The one on the left is Tribute Plus I just bought around a month ago. It sounds amazing with those Gibson 57s. You can get so many tones out of just messing with the pickups and volume/tone knobs. The neck literally couldn't be more perfect on it IMO. The very middle of it is basically flat which makes resting your thumb back there feel really comfortable. The action was a little high when I got it but not bad, although I had it setup a few days ago and now it plays amazing.

The right one is a Standard Plustop. It doesn't sound as good as the T+ but it still sounds really good through my Blackstar amp, especially distorted. Both have really nice tops you can't see well because of the crappy iphone picture quality but the picture is good enough haha. I love both guitars and don't NEED another one, but I love LPs and will probably end up with another one in the future.

ScottMarlowe

Reaction score
As Bender said in THe Breakfast Club about Halls' character's lunch, "All the food groups are represented".

GOt all the SG types represented, Hummy with Maestro, full batwing Hummy, Special with P90s, etc.

NICE collection.

It's pretty amazing how different the Probuckers in the Maestro on sound from the Alnico Classic Pros in the batwing black one.