Show your Epiphones

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

odelay01

Reaction score
Sorry Paruwi I just saw your post. I can't find the delete option, but move to the correct forum if you would like.

Hogie34

Reaction score
Just picked up this girl named Amber yesterday. 2012 standard PTP that is in immaculate condition. Yes, I pulled the pick guard off. The pic doesn't do the top justice. For a veneer, it is very nice and the figuring keeps you looking at it for a while :) IMG_1363.JPG

BGood

Reaction score
IMO, guitars look better without them.
Especially LPs. That ugly guard is like an afterthought. Nothing to do with the shape of the guitar. Like they found a piece of discarded plastic on the floor and stuck it there.

weareblyth

Reaction score
I prefer the pick guard off all Les Pauls apart from the white custom

BGood

Reaction score
I prefer the pick guard off all Les Pauls apart from the white custom
Well ...

gibson-les-paul-custom-alpine-white-717412.jpg

creepshow

Reaction score
Hey everyone! New to the boards. Just bought my first Epiphone. It's a Korina Les Paul Special. Just took it in today to get new strings and a set-up. Very excited!

Whoops! Ok, that's my Korina right above this post.

BGood

Reaction score
That's nice one creepshow. They play real well, you'll love it. They don't come along often. Korina eh ? Can you eventually get some outside pics or with natural light, so we can appreciate the korina grain ? Because on this photo, it looks like the regular yellow Special.

Oh yeah, and welcome here.

ScottMarlowe

Reaction score
That's nice one creepshow. They play real well, you'll love it. They don't come along often. Korina eh ? Can you eventually get some outside pics or with natural light, so we can appreciate the korina grain ? Because on this photo, it looks like the regular yellow Special.

Oh yeah, and welcome here.
he can send it to me and I'll take some great photos of it. I should be able to return it after a short period of two or three years. :)

Srsly though, great axe man!

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Hey everyone! New to the boards. Just bought my first Epiphone. It's a Korina Les Paul Special. Just took it in today to get new strings and a set-up. Very excited!

Whoops! Ok, that's my Korina right above this post.

Welcome here @ €piTalk

:wave:

BGood

Reaction score
he can send it to me and I'll take some great photos of it. I should be able to return it after a short period of two or three years. :)

Srsly though, great axe man!
I provide express service on that matter, with a great waranty. Guitar returned within a year or photos are free.

Latest posts