Show your Epiphones

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
should be seen in all their glory....

img_1109-jpg.328

img_1105-jpg.332

img_1104-jpg.337

@LucilleNoir
(Wenn du auf 'Full Image' clickst, kommen sie größer raus)

LucilleNoir

Reaction score
(@Paruwi Danke, mit so vielen Fotos wäre es für die anderen User ein Endlos-Scroll-Posting geworden, das habe ich versucht so zu vermeiden.)

Paully

Reaction score
Here's mine '99 Samick built Joe Pass.
Pawnshop rescue.
Lucky for me he didn't know what he had.
Being on a fixed income I wouldn't have been able to even approach this beautiful guitar.
Not a scratch or ding anywhere.
The gold hardware has naturally relic'ed itself with some tarnish. At first I considered re-polishing all the hardware and replacing what couldn't be brought back, but decided that the tarnish is part of the character of a 15 year old guitar.
I keep it in standard tuning, and use D'Addario ECG 24's. Chrome flatwound (11-50).
I have a Yamaha Thr 5 amp which really is capable of real clean tones.
Which is ideal for the Joe Pass which is obviously a straight up Jazz box. I'm in the advanced beginner stages of playing, been at it for just over 2 years.
I can read simple melodies in standard notation and I know about 20 open chords that I can switch between at 90 beats per minute.
Oh well,
Enough about me, here's Joe....
I'll post pics as soon as I figure it out on my phone

IMG_20150215_160930040.jpg IMG_20150215_160757882.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkB

Reaction score
Gorgeous 62ri Sheri! The Gold Bigsby looks amazing with the natural finish.

Shawn

Reaction score
Helllo all,
I'm a new guy here so I thought I'd kill two stones with one bird by posting a pic of my Epi. and introduce myself.
First the intro...
Hi I'm Shawn and I am a guitar addict from Maryland AKA. The ice planet of Hoth! I'm also a member of MLP which is how I found this cool site. My Epiphone and my favorite guitar is my 2004 Ace Frehley Custom that I found New Old Stock back in 2010. Although it sounded sweet in stock form, It sounds even sweeter since I installed a complete 50's style wiring kit from Jonsey Blues which included, Russian PIO caps, Switchcraft switch & jack and matched CTS 500k pots including a push pull bridge tone pot that allows me to switch the middle pup on or off in any pup combination allowing for some killer tone possibilities. The only other mods were the addition of a Tusk nut and a set of Schaller strap locks.

ShawnFB_20141227_19_56_41_Saved_Picture (2).jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts