Show your Epiphones

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lunchie

Reaction score
1996EpiphoneLesPaulKorean.jpg

Its a '96 MiK Limited Edition. It was my first electric and I would love to know more about it if anyone has any info. I've never seen another one like it.

Mark

Reaction score
How do you like the Genesis? I know you said you love them all -- I actually really like how it looks, but though it was spec'd too much like a G400 to warrant ever buying it.

This has been my go to guitar for some months now. It's fairly heavy, leaning toward a heavy Les Paul (wish I had a scale to measure exactly). The neck is very much like a 70's Norlin LP, a "D" shape on the thinner side. And it's fairly deep and rich sounding, kind of Zepplin "Dazed and Confused" sounding. Can't think of the pickups it came with offhand, but I like them and wouldn't change them. Normally I automatically switch to Seymours or DiMarzios, but I'm happy with it. And it has a volute! I always liked that for some reason? It's balanced perfectly, no heavy neck.

It has all the coil tapping, but I have never used it. My 1981 Carvin has it too and never used it either, too thin sounding for me. lol

Overall I think it's perfect for a Les Paul lover? If I still played out I would have 5 of them. ;)

Keith Longstaff

Reaction score
e13c0995fc354cac533e977820f88ab7_zpsdcedb8c8.jpg

My 98 trans green LP with SD Slash Alnico 2 pro pickups, Cts tvt pot upgrade, Switchcraft switch and jack , orange drop caps, tusq xl nut, vintage style braided wiring. Wired 50's style
My '13 Tribute plus LP
My '14 Joe Bonamassa pelham blue LP with SD Joe Bonamassa signature pickups, Cts tvt pots, K40Y-9 PIO caps, Switchcraft switch and jack,vintage style braided wiring. Wired 50's style

pflug

Reaction score
014_zpscpgds3yd.jpg

PT1_zpsfb9a254a.jpg

516_zpsc7dab772.jpg

008_zpsb787dd5b.jpg

Most of you have probably seen these pics and are sick of them but here are some Epiphones. Just ordered a PTP Honeyburst and Duncan '59 Custom Hybrid that I hope to see soon "in person"

The Epis-
Custom Prophecy GX Heritage Cherry Burst- Gibson 498T/490R with Alnico 8/ Alnico 5 magnet swaps
Custom Pro- Ebony- Duncan Alternative 8/ Epi Probucker
Plus Top Heritage Cherry Burst- Duncan Seth Lovers
Plus Top Pro Dirty Lemon- Duncan Distortion set
Plus Top Pro Bourbon Burst- Duncan JB/ GFS Crunchy Pat
Plus Top Pro Vintage Burst- Duncan Custom/ Pearly Gates neck
Traditional Pro Heritage Cherry Burst- DiMarzio Super Distortion/ PAF 36th
Nightfall (x2) DiMarzio Super3/ Super 2 and Duncan EMTY Blackouts
Standard -Ebony- Gibson 500T/ 496R
G400 Heritage Cherry- Gibson Tony Iommi Signatures
G-310 SG Cherry- Epi Alnico Pros
SG Junior TV Yellow- GFS Mean 90
Les Paul Special II Plus Top- Trans Black- Epi ProBuckers
Les Paul Special I Worn Black- DiMarzio Super Distortion (soapbar size)/ Epi P90
Les Paul Special I Worn Cherry- Epi P90s

Latest posts