Unofficial Epiphone Wiki Archive ***ONLINE***

BGood

Reaction score
A Cherry Sunburst LP Jr without pictures ? We won't believe you until we se it. Come on ... we love pics.

Alty

Reaction score
Last edited:

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Me too, and the HS isn't as the stock pics on the Wiki and the label seems economical....maybe an overlap!?!

the headstock is similar to the 12-string model on the wiki,
and could be so just like the first LPs had been, narrow open book style :hmm:

Alty

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity is there a reference for labels....when they changed etc, as unusual for labels to be so plain on the Reverb one?

It is a curiosity!

Alty

Reaction score
Yeah, saw that Pete but that's just MIJ labels isn't it? I was more thinking all models.

;)

Alty

Reaction score
Too lazy to check back but don't think I've posted this link before.

One of the most detailed historic info websites I've read online about Epiphones regarding Serial No.s, Labels, Necks, Tuners and much more....back to the 1930's and direct info from Jim Fisch, L.B. Fred, Tom Wheeler and Walter Carter.

:)

http://www.guitarhq.com/epiphone.html

Last edited:

RTH

Reaction score
Expect the wiki to have some serious downtime this weekend as its being moved to a new server. Its already after 6pm Friday in New Zealand, so it may already be underway. Be patient, it will return.

epi 'sildo

Reaction score
need help identifying this guitar. its not a special cos its got a set neck...4 knobs. an 06 by what i can see of the serial. i cant find one like it in any information i have. picking it up tomorrow. p90's...hehehe. thats why i want it. it looks like a les paul special LQ made for the japanese market. except its got the regular epi headstock...ok...maybe an lpspecial90 but they only made them frm 2010 to 2011 and this serial number seems to be 06...idk

pics in the ad.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-guitar/city-...ag/1234843011?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Last edited:

Latest posts