Unofficial Epiphone Wiki Archive ***ONLINE***

Raiyn

Reaction score
Ok, so I've made an attempt to re-create the unofficial epi wiki using "wikia.com". Still very early in the process, and I would need access to all the different pages of information to complete it. But it gives you an overview of what it could be. I'm not trying to take any credit for all the time/money put down on the original wiki, I just simply think it's too damn valuable to let die. And let's face it, the wayback machine is horrible. Let me know what you think.

Edit: the mobile version is completely untouched.

URL:https://epiphoneguitars.wikia.com/wiki/EpiphoneGuitars_Wiki
It shows potential. I'm not going to start gushing praise until the Death Star is fully operational, but what I've seen so far looks good.

:cheers:

Stuart

Reaction score
Hey @Rest... Win, Lose or Draw, I just wanna say thanks for having a go at this... Back in the day, there was rarely a day went by that I wouldn’t go to the €piwiki to check something out... & I look forward to getting back onto, & hopefully contributing to, this updated resource :applause:

Last edited:

Scootermuppet

Reaction score
<snip> ...Feel free to hit me up if you feel like helping out...

Had been thinking about things to do over the Winter, looks like I might have found something worthwhile to spend some time on :D

Happy to help rebuild the new wiki, looks like all the main headings are there, so plenty of cutting and pasting to be done:naughty:

Lemme know how I can help.

Bob

Latest posts