Unofficial Epiphone Wiki Archive ***ONLINE***

Skydog

Reaction score
I finally got onto the site! Can someone help decipher my serial number as nothing quite adds up from wili. The number is F600448. Under that it says Made In Japan. Thanks!

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
if it follows the current serial# system it would be
F= FujiGen
6= Year 2006

Last edited:

Skydog

Reaction score
That I understand, but I don't see a 5 digit sequence number listed. If not, a "0" doesn't make sense for a month designation.

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
That I understand, but I don't see a 5 digit sequence number listed. If not, a "0" doesn't make sense for a month designation.

AFAIK you can't read a month out of the serial#
at least it never was readable with all the Elitist models

RTH

Reaction score
Because the server is somewhere down in New Zealand
and doesn't cost much $$
AFAIK it was moved to other places a few times,
though it didn't get better :naughty:
The server is in the U.S.. Mike is in New Zealand. Not sure why it has spent the better part of six years crashing. Could be the wiki software. Maybe it can't handle 10k+ files at 1.5 gigabytes. That doesnt seem like much by today's standards, but I'm not even sure of the hosting plan or company that provides the server. The last I knew, Mike's brother was a hosting provider/reseller and we were piggybacking off of that. That was a couple years ago though. Not sure where we are at now.

Bonzo21

Reaction score
Is this site dead? tried maybe 3 times in the last few months and couldn't get on...

John

Reaction score
If you are talking about the links Paruwi posted, they worked for me....

Rest

Reaction score
Reaction score
Would it be possible to retrieve the database from previous server administrator and host it somewhere else?
I'd gladly take the responsibility to do so, as well as keeping it up to date.

You should make a free wiki through Fandom, like I did for Samicks. No hosting fees or anything, and we never have to worry about it going down again.

http://fandom.wikia.com/

Rest

Reaction score
You should make a free wiki through Fandom, like I did for Samicks. No hosting fees or anything, and we never have to worry about it going down again.

http://fandom.wikia.com/
Aye, that's an alternative.
I've got the option for 5 years free hosting, unlimited bandwidth and storage though(let's just say that, I know a guy).
So that's tempting as well.

Rest

Reaction score
Ok, so I've made an attempt to re-create the unofficial epi wiki using "wikia.com". Still very early in the process, and I would need access to all the different pages of information to complete it. But it gives you an overview of what it could be. I'm not trying to take any credit for all the time/money put down on the original wiki, I just simply think it's too damn valuable to let die. And let's face it, the wayback machine is horrible. Let me know what you think.

Edit: the mobile version is completely untouched.

URL:https://epiphoneguitars.wikia.com/wiki/EpiphoneGuitars_Wiki

Last edited:

Latest posts