Show your Amps...

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mark

Reaction score
I just picked up a little practice amp for my kiddo that's pretty cool for what it is.

20150503_203831_zps2mrsb4dt.jpg

20150503_203818_zpst4h3v0kb.jpg

I'll let you guys in on a secret, for those who never thought of it? I got this for $9.99 at shopgoodwill.com. They have boatloads of junk and some decent things that need a repair. But there are little jems in the mix if you look. Most stuff goes for $10 to $50. Rare things for about $200. But there's the occasional good guitar or amp for cheap.

Alty

Reaction score
I just picked up a little practice amp for my kiddo that's pretty cool for what it is.

[pic snip]

I'll let you guys in on a secret, for those who never thought of it? I got this for $9.99 at shopgoodwill.com. They have boatloads of junk and some decent things that need a repair. But there are little jems in the mix if you look. Most stuff goes for $10 to $50. Rare things for about $200. But there's the occasional good guitar or amp for cheap.

Good littla Amp especially as the cheaper smaller combos usually miss out on a 3 CH Eq, nice catch.

Mark

Reaction score
Good littla Amp especially as the cheaper smaller combos usually miss out on a 3 CH Eq, nice catch.

It works really good too. I was afraid it wouldn't work at all or the speaker would be blown, but the thing is fine.

I also looked at and bid on a bunch of Crates and others, but I got out-bid and didn't notice until it was too late. Oh yeah, I guess I should add that it's an auction like Ebay, but it's not insane like Ebay. Bids only go up by 50 cents or a buck and will stop around $15 or $20. It doesn't get stupid like Ebay where all of a sudden something is $250.

Mark

Reaction score
Here's an example of the crazy deals. A Line 6 Spider II 112 Amplifier 75W, currently at $23 with 2 days left.

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewitem-sugg.asp?itemid=21558781

I'm not sure if you'll have to create an account to see the link, mine's automatic.

Usually it says if an item needs repair, otherwise it will say, "We plugged it in and it turned on" but that's it.

• And another, Ibanez Strat, Ibanez amp, Boss distortion pedal, strings, picks, mic and cable for $119. 13 hours left as of 11pm Phoenix time. <-- This ended at $131 for all of this. Hope someone here got it!

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Ibanez-Electric-Guitar-GIO-plus-Amplifier-21511346.html

Here's tons of stuff to wade through. Lots of junk, but a bunch of nice amps and a few guitars.

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/search/...chdesc=&showthumbs=on&itemSellerStore=&page=1

EDIT: Sorry for this dead link above, apparently it didn't translate over to here? All I did was a search for "guitar" and got like 20 pages of things.

Last edited:

eS.G.

Reaction score
I bid on a couple gits....a Gibson/Baldwin Jr. and an Epiphone Strat copy.....lost the strat ..... fingers crossed on the Gibson lol

Oh and Mark----I hate you for posting this WONDERFUL treasure of deals--- THANKS! ;)

Mark

Reaction score
I bid on a couple gits....a Gibson/Baldwin Jr. and an Epiphone Strat copy.....lost the strat ..... fingers crossed on the Gibson lol

Oh and Mark----I hate you for posting this WONDERFUL treasure of deals--- THANKS! ;)

Good luck on the git! Sorry for inducing the GAS, maybe I should change my name to Beano? :rofl:

Some of these deals are just stupid aren't they? Here's a Squier Strat currently at $3. Sheesh

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/FenderSquire--StratElectric-Guitar-21568657.html

Last edited:

Latest posts