Show your Amps...

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BGood

Reaction score
You play disco music with this amp ?

hSNT9P.jpg

wildeman

Reaction score
wildeman - how's that guild copycat work ? looks like an awesome unit.
It works great. Fixed heads, the switches turn on playback heads. Killer preamp and the slapback is straight outta Sun studios.

Steven Howes

Reaction score
I love that tubemeister, I was looking at the 18, but I'm in an apartrment and it was too big. I was looking to replace this . With the Cabinet still to get plus with no headphone jack I was looking at a redbox, or some other sort of attentuator. I was staring to get pricey. I went with this instead...

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Amplifi75

When I get a half decent place to live I'll pick up that tubemeister or maybe the peavey classic 20/

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
What's this piling up ? You a former circus artist ?
Nice little collection !

Small room so that was the only way I could get that collection all in one frame. :dunno: LOL

It was also before I bought the Tweaker so I was playing the "Bug" v5 through that cab. Now it's the Tweaker through twin 1x12 cabs. The Bugera is a nice little one trick pony recording amp but not so much for gigging or rehearsals and the cube is just a handy little grab on the go thing that sounds terrific for light duty stuff but the BC60 and the Tweaker are the main players along with that tc BG250 bass combo. Lightest bass amp I've ever owned @ 37lbs.

Fadtoz

Reaction score
I'm down to 2 amps now but am really happy with the Jet City 22H Custom head. I also have a Fender Mustang 1 v2.
I've been trying to simplify my rig this year. Running just a reverb pedal. Yesterday I tried to run just the amp and no effects and I thought it sounded pretty good. I've been hiding behind the delay and reverb for a long time. When your not an awesome player it sure helps hide my mistakes.
unname1d.jpg

Latest posts