Show your Epiphones

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

John

Reaction score
The term " she knows best " is just that, the truth is " she knows" !

Cam.man67

Reaction score
Eh, I've posted this before, but here it is again:

38305719916_4e12f61b9d_k.jpg

My entire collection at the moment, though i have an Epi SoBe LP Studio on the way in addition to this red one.
38819527374_9732074070_k.jpg

elephantrider

Reaction score
haha. the window is nice, but it does make for a bit of noise around the house
when practice is in full swing. luckily my lot is almost an acre, so there's a bit
of space between the houses.

collinswood

Reaction score
epi1.jpg epi2.jpg epi3.jpg epi4.jpg

My repair jobs so far.

Epiphone goldtop with Bigsby. I got this guitar for free as it was sent to me with no padding and boke en route (or the guy just jipped me and sent a broken guitar).

A paypal dispute, and my woodworking skills made this a playable, intonated guitar. I made it look as much as the Duane Allman goldtop as possible, minus the bigsby. I sanded the back down and gave the neck a "well played" faux worn look, then finished it off with Odie's Oil which is my go-to wood wax. Really gives a unique look and vintage shine!

The 2017 Dot was another successful (but very difficult) repair job, but was sold within 24 hours of fixing it up to a very happy new owner!

I might pull the trigger on a flame top epi SG soon for slide work, we'll see!

JeffMcLeod

Reaction score
2016 Les Paul Custom PRO

Pickups:
  • Neck: Mudbucker-2
  • Bridge: Probucker-3
Strings: Ernie Ball Super Slinky's (9-42's)

3SvWLeR.jpg

I also have an SG in the Heritage Cherry, but right now, it has some smudges under the layer of dust. I'll have to clean it up a bit.

Last edited:

John

Reaction score
View attachment 5916 View attachment 5917 View attachment 5919 View attachment 5918

My repair jobs so far.

Epiphone goldtop with Bigsby. I got this guitar for free as it was sent to me with no padding and boke en route (or the guy just jipped me and sent a broken guitar).

A paypal dispute, and my woodworking skills made this a playable, intonated guitar. I made it look as much as the Duane Allman goldtop as possible, minus the bigsby. I sanded the back down and gave the neck a "well played" faux worn look, then finished it off with Odie's Oil which is my go-to wood wax. Really gives a unique look and vintage shine!

The 2017 Dot was another successful (but very difficult) repair job, but was sold within 24 hours of fixing it up to a very happy new owner!

I might pull the trigger on a flame top epi SG soon for slide work, we'll see!
Looks great, and welcome in Collins.

John

Reaction score
2016 Les Paul Custom PRO

Pickups:
  • Neck: Mudbucker-2
  • Bridge: Probucker-3
Strings: Ernie Ball Super Slinky's (9-42's)

3SvWLeR.jpg

I also have an SG in the Heritage Cherry, but right now, it has some smudges under the layer of dust. I'll have to clean it up a bit.
Beautiful guitar Jeff. That's one of the colors I don't have. Gotta please the GF....

Latest posts