Unofficial Epiphone Wiki Archive ***ONLINE***

Raiyn

Reaction score
one of them has just 22 pages.....:naughty:
Yes, yes, but the guy at least put some effort into it and it looked promising at the time since it was all we had other than Wayback Machine links to a dead site.
And the other has 3810! :wow:
Which is far superior in every way, and I thank for your work. See, now it's not thankless monotonous servitude. ;) :cheers:

RTH

Reaction score
Yes, yes, but the guy at least put some effort into it and it looked promising at the time since it was all we had other than Wayback Machine links to a dead site.

Which is far superior in every way, and I thank for your work. See, now it's not thankless monotonous servitude. ;) :cheers:
:cheers:

RTH

Reaction score
I've changed the wiki directory on the server, so any links from the past week will need to be edited or they will become a - 404 page not found - within the next 24 hours.
Any bookmarks you have will need to be re-saved as well.
The new direct address to the Main Page is www.epiphonewiki.org/index/Main_Page.php

www.epiphonewiki.org still works as normal.
If you are getting a 404 error, empty your browser image and file cache.

Please report any broken links, missing pages or anything out of the ordinary here. Thanks!

Last edited:

Raiyn

Reaction score
I've changed the wiki directory on the server, so any links from the past week will need to be edited or they will become a - 404 page not found - within the next 24 hours.
Any bookmarks you have will need to be re-saved as well.
The new direct address to the Main Page is www.epiphonewiki.org/index/Main_Page.php

www.epiphonewiki.org still works as normal.
If you are getting a 404 error, empty your browser image and file cache.

Please report any broken links, missing pages or anything out of the ordinary here. Thanks!
Updated, thanks.

Reactions: RTH

RTH

Reaction score
Over the weekend, while I was poking around in cPanel on my hosting, I found out that it comes with MediaWiki as part of the package. So, of course I installed it....
full

BGood

Reaction score
If I understand well, it means that we can now access via epiphonewiki.org ?

Last edited:

RTH

Reaction score
If I understand well, it means that we can now acces via epiphonewiki.org ?
No, it means that I installed a live wiki to the server so that 2017 - current models years can be added, edited to the wiki. It is separate from the wiki archive - which will not get any updates to guitar listings. This will be an addendum of sorts.

1922 - 2016 in the archive
2017 - Current in the live wiki.

RTH

Reaction score
I'll post the address to the live wiki when it gets further along. There is nothing in it yet, to speak of. I'm still working on the basic functions and layout.

This will still be a - sort of- closed wiki. I'm considering allowing limited account registration if there is any interest with the project. I'm going to try to not keep as tight of a grip on the info since it's only three model years to date.

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
This will still be a - sort of- closed wiki. I'm considering allowing limited account registration if there is any interest with the project. I'm going to try to not keep as tight of a grip on the info since it's only three model years to date.

Let me know when there is some work to do,
you know what kind of work I am able to do

Reactions: RTH

RTH

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get a list of models new for 2017? And which models were discontinued since then? I have the 2018 catalog, so I'm all set for that year. Is the Epiphone press page still up? Does anyone have a link?

Latest posts