CoVid-19 Thread.

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Biddlin

Reaction score
"The ER doctor told me that the knock-off Lysol was too weak to completely destroy my red blood cells, but removing that black light was gonna be a challenge."

Raiyn

Reaction score

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score

How to post a picture:
right mouse-click on the pic - copy & paste

bf756d8a3f10554a71557b5a54ef8188939805e37016f34dbee1185bdadda45c.jpg

Otto99

Reaction score
In iOS on a touchscreen, you can press down on the photo and copy it, then paste wherever.

Otto99

Reaction score
And on the day that restaurants are allowed to reopen under controlled circumstance, Tennessee records it’s highest one day spike in positive cases. Now, that’s because there’s finally some testing being done, but still. To paraphrase the Book of Isaiah, as for me and my family, we stayin’ where we at.

Raiyn

Reaction score
In iOS on a touchscreen, you can press down on the photo and copy it, then paste wherever.
Yeah the options on 'droid (Kindle) are slightly different when you press and hold.
Screenshot_2020-04-28-13-29-42.jpg
Yes, I use Bing on this thing. I get rewards points for using it and more from Xbox for game related accomplishments - which I then turn around and donate to various charities (at an assigned monetary rate). Lately, it's been the CDC Foundation since M$ has been matching donations. Costs me nothing; except time playing video games or looking something up.

I actually had some woman come up to me in my mask and tell me "The coronavirus isn't real you know." I shot her a look like she was the dumbest ********* I'd ever come across. "Do you know anyone who's infected or died?"
I restrained myself from asking her why the **** the Federal Government under ANY administration would hand out $1200 to basically everyone for no reason. You can't fix stupid.

Last edited:

Lancpudn

Reaction score
I had a look on the site that tells you how many people have been diagnosed positive for the Covid-19 virus in your postcode area, there are 580 positive cases in my district :shock:

Otto99

Reaction score
I had a look on the site that tells you how many people have been diagnosed positive for the Covid-19 virus in your postcode area, there are 580 positive cases in my district :shock:
We have over 2,000 positive cases in Shelby County (pop.~940,000), and they’re not relaxing the safe at home orders in the metro areas. However, a lot of things not in the large cities are opening, just as we topped 10,000 cases statewide.

Otto99

Reaction score
We have over 2,000 positive cases in Shelby County, and they’re not relaxing the safe at home orders in the metro areas. However, a lot of things not in the large cities are opening, just as we topped 10,000 cases statewide.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
An old neighbour two houses down from us has succumbed to the virus, She was the same age as my Mam & never went out, She had carers going in daily to help her & must have got the virus from one of them.

Otto99

Reaction score
Well, at least I have one bright corner in my life. Online orders have picked up recently - meaning going from nothing over the last several weeks to one a day for the last three days - and I’m sending pieces to Ireland, Germany, and Australia! Got the bad word yesterday that the June shows are officially cancelled, so maybe in July?

Latest posts